Blaine the Bat Infant Costume
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Romper fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back; elastic around leg openings
- Long flared sleeves have wing panels sewn into long seam
- Skullcap has ears sewn to top
You already kinda suspect that your little one is secretly a creature of the night. And by that we mean nocturnal. Because let's face it. That's when they seem to be the most active, alert, energetic, and of course, in need of your attention. It's almost as if they live for the night! That's why there's no doubt that your adorable infant's spirit animal is a bat (the cute, furry, non blood-sucking kind, it goes without saying). So why not let them have a pair of equally adorable wings?
Baby's first Halloween is the perfect occasion to do that with this painfully cute Blaine the Bat Infant Costume. And whether they're awake or asleep for their first costume party (this will be the first time out of the cave, so all bets are off!), your little batling will be the star of the big night. No one will be able to resist the charm of their furry little ears, which are attached to the skullcap, and the tiny bat wings, which are part of the faux fur-covered romper.
So suit your baby up in this adorable costume and enjoy a night in answering the door for trick-or-treaters, or a night out at the big Halloween party. Because one day, your little one will grow up and starting hanging out in their friends' caves. But it's not too late to make your first Halloween as a family... or as a "colony," which is actually the name for a group of bats... a truly memorable one with the Blaine the Bat Infant Costume!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Fit our 6.5 week old girl ( approx 9.5 pounds) wellWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy BrittanyHale | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Not Safe for infantBy Current Customer | November 6, 2018I purchased this for my daughter, 4 months old, and had to remove it from her because the black pieces of fabric keep shedding off and ending up in my daughter mouth, between her fingers, etc. This is not a safe product for your infant and I would suggest Halloween Costumes. com remove it from there offerings before someone ingest strings and fuzzy from this costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input about this costume. I can see from your order information, that you contacted us here today, and a full refund was issued to you, including your shipping cost. I apologize that the costume fabric was shredding a, and I will forward that information to the appropriate department at our company. Best regards.