Batman Classic Series Grand Heritage Costume
- Headpiece with cowl
- Boot tops
- 100% Polyester
- Grey jumpsuit with the Batman logo sewn on the chest
- Navy blue briefs, gloves with spiked gauntlets, and boot covers
- Yellow foam utility belt with a gold metal buckle featuring a bat etched on it
- Long navy blue cape
- Fabric headpiece with a black polyfoam mask featuring white details
- Bat shark repellent spray not included
Before there were a dozen Hollywood movies about the Caped Crusader, putting on the Batsuit wasn't just a way to pay the bills. It was a calling. And perhaps the only man who could have been the first to heed that call was the inimitable Adam West. Steering each episode obliquely through campy jokes and thrilling stunts alike, his rock-steady voice and steely eyes made the classic TV series a hit. Accompanied by encouraging comments from the boy wonder and onomatopoeia from a series of colorful cue cards, his left hooks and knuckle sandwiches delivered fight scenes crackling with an energy that made you want to shout Kapow!
And since he first appeared onscreen half a century ago, everybody seems to want a turn sliding down a fireman's pole to speed to the aid of Gotham's finest. He just made it look like so much fun! So we offer this super-deluxe Batman Classic Series Grand Heritage Costume, featuring one of the most iconic looks (and the handiest prop belt) ever committed to film. Including authentic detailing on the masked cowl, businesslike fins jutting out of the battle-ready gauntlets, that classic cape with semicircular cutouts, and those magnificent briefs, this costume comes as close as reasonably possible to capturing the goofy charm and kitsch cool of the series that helped bring Batman into almost every living room in America for three seasons during the mid-1960s.
Don't forget to invite a pal to step into the green booties of the matching Robin Classic Series Grand Heritage Costume for a look that says holy retro crimefighting duo!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Holy bad costume Batman!!!By webhead05 | October 16, 2013Bought this costume because it does look pretty darn cool judging from the stock picture. I'm an average sized guy and didn't really expect everything to fit as it does there but hoped for the best.
All I can say after getting the costume and trying it on is that the belt buckle looks pretty cool!!!
Now, belt buckle aside, the rest of the costume looks as though it was cobbled together by a 9 year old. The bat logo was not centered on chest and is crooked. The gloves were really tight on two fingers and didn't even make it half way over my forearm. The boot covers didn't even go halfway up my shin. The pants, well, you might as well just have a balloon for underpants because the ones it comes with look as though they were made to fit on a giant bouncy ball. And the cowl....oh man the cowl!! It was crushed in the package it came in, the ear look like they were a superglued on afterthought, and it velcros awkwardly under the neck.
This costume looks pretty cool online, but don't let the stock picture fool you. For the cost of this costume, you can do a heck of a lot better with something else!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 4, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- My reviewBy Max | November 10, 2018I love the costume., hate the mask. It was to small and just not accurate looking. But everything else about the costume was great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Hit and a MissBy Anonymous | October 21, 2016I had to return this item. However, I was very impressed with the quality. You get what you pay for. The undergarment gray morph suit was high quality. The belt and cape are very solidly constructed. It just didnt fit me well. Note I am relatively thin 6'4 and the bikini bottoms were too baggy and the mask was too loose. Really nothing I could have done to fix otherwise I would have kept.Was this review helpful to you?