Baby Parrot Costume
- 100% polyester
- Multicolored fleece jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Hook and Loop fastener along inseams for easy diaper access
- Attached bird feet shoe covers
- Hood has embroidered eyes, soft-sculpted beak & crest; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
Polly want a cracker? Polly doesn’t have teeth yet! Bewilder man and beast alike when you dress up your non-speaking human child as the one speaking animal! Accessorize with your child––it’s the perfect complement to any pirate costume! Your baby may not be ready to perch on your shoulder, but trust us, it’ll get the idea across.
There are more than 390 species of parrots, but there’s only one baby parrot: your adorable youngster (perhaps a pygmy genus). They’re known to be highly intelligent by bird standards, and your baby will no doubt prove this to be the case. They’re even able to imitate human voices, usually without understanding the meaning, just like your little one. The most impressive reports of their intelligence are regarded with skepticism. Wait, are we taking about parrots or your baby? While parrots subsist on seeds, fruits and nuts, your baby parrot may need other nutrition. Maybe puréed seeds?
Parrots exhibit notoriously little sexual dimorphism––in other words, boys and girls are hard to tell apart. That’s why, in the pursuit of scientific accuracy, this costume has only been produced in a unisex option. The fleece jumpsuit fastens in the back with Hook and Loop fastener and has a handy inseam opening for diaper changes, because nobody likes a poopy parrot. 100 percent polyester means no shrinking. Careful, don’t let your little one get too far––parrots are notoriously difficult to catch. And while affectionate and cute when young, they can become aggressive when they mature. Go figure.
|Newborn (Sizes 0-6)||Child Size||0-6 Months||0-6 Months|
|Newborn (Sizes 0-6)||Age||0-6mo||0-6mo|
|Newborn (Sizes 0-6)||Torso||16"||41cm|
|Newborn (Sizes 0-6)||Jumpsuit Length||22"||56cm|
|Newborn (Sizes 0-6)||Chest||19"||48cm|
|6/12 Months||Child Size||6-12 Months||6-12 Months|
|6/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect baby costumeBy Hila Aloni | March 5, 2018It is very comfortable for a baby to wear, and it's made from fleese - so it is warm as well :)
THe headpiece was a bit tiny for my 4 months baby - so I have add an elastic underto make it wider under the chin.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...That looks like a family that nobody will want to mess with! You guys all look great, and we really appreciate the feedback on these costumes. We'd tell you to have fun but it looks like you've already got that under control.
- HUGE!By Pdizzle | September 22, 2014Super cute and what you'd expect for the price- all around decent deal. I gambled and got the second size (maybe 6+ months?) for my 7 month old. It's being exchanged for the smaller size because it fit my average size two year old. Could be my fault; I didn't read the actual measurements. Be forewarned, just in case!Was this review helpful to you?