Toddler Rio Jewel Costume
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester flannel, knit mesh & velour fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, multi-layer skirt
- Wing-shaped sleeves have wrist slits, feather-shaped shoulder drapes
- Headpiece has soft-sculpted bird beak & eyes on top, hook & loop fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have hook & loop fastener band at ankle, elastic under foot
- Also available in child & adult sizes
- Officially licensed
When you are a little tyke, you spend most of your days just thinking of what you can play with and where you can play. It’s a thought that many of us share into adulthood as, instead, we dream about a vacation in a bright and colorful place, warm and exotic, something quite unlike anything of which we’re already accustomed. Perhaps we envision a cruise in the Bahamans or laying on the beach of a Land Down Under. But, if it is a place of brilliant color and exotic creatures that you seek, there are few places other than the vivid rainforests and exciting city of Rio de Janeiro that would better resolve your needs.
That is especially true if you are an import living in the midst of the Midwest, a place of comfort… except for its frigid winters. And that is precisely the case for a down home macaw from small-town Minnesota, Blu. When things go… let’s just say a bit awry, he’s found himself in the very different world from where he might have once originated but certainly never seen. In such a case, it is crucial that you have a guide that knows the place!
Fortunately, he’s got a good friend in Jewel, an independent, lovely, and just-as-rare blue macaw! And, even better, you can know her pretty well, too, when you garb your toddler in this officially licensed Child Rio Jewel costume. Bring the fun of the movie to life with this multi-layered blue dress with vivid wing-shaped sleeves and feather shaped drapes. The headpiece is sculpted to give the look of the regal macaw and adorable shoe covers help to look like you’ve got a pair of talons, too! Pick up a couple extra sizes and you can relive the second movie with the whole family!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- GenialBy ninoune01 | March 7, 2017J ai pris ce deguisement pour ma fille . Il est genial , qualité au top . Se ferme avec une fermeture eclaire et non pas de scratch. Le tissu hyper doux, la tete trop bien faite, les pates j adore, je recommande ++++
Expédition en france en 5 jours .Was this review helpful to you?
- Great qualityBy Anonymous | September 28, 2015I love this costume! I was surprised of the quality of the costume. I never write reviews but I had to comment on how nice the costume looks. Great price as well. Can't beat it!!! My daughter is 3 and she loves wearing it around the house. The measurements are right on point. I ordered a size 4 and it fits perfectly. My daughter is a little tall for her age and she doesn't like anything tight on her. Overall I recommend this costume!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing!By Happy Mommy | September 16, 2019This is the third costume I have ordered from this company and I am soooo happy. This is exactly what my daughter wanted. Quality of the costumes is so great and much better than you get in the pop up stores for comparable price. I am going to need to rig the headpiece so that it doesn't slide forward but the fit is perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy April | November 19, 2018My 4 year old got lots of complimentsWas this review helpful to you?
- this costume is prefect!By Patti | October 1, 2014My 4year old fits in the 4T perfectly! It is a wonderful costume! I am thrilled with it! She wants to wear it constantly but I need her to wait until Halloween! Lol oh, and it came super fast with regular shipping! I HIGHLY recommend it!Was this review helpful to you?