Two-Headed Clown Costume for Adults
- Jumpsuit w/ 2 Attached Masks
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Elastic at sleeve cuffs & pants cuffs
- 2 pompoms sewn to upper front
- 2 foam-backed masks are attached at neckline
- Left side mask has a fabric pouch on the back that can be stuffed with tissue or fiberfill
- Center-right mask has mesh cap w/ elastic band that goes over the top of wearer's head
- Small eye openings allow limited vision
For years and years, the circus was the most popular one in all the land. Crowds would flock to it from miles around to see the incredible sights and laugh at the sweet and funny clowns. Then the circus decided to camp right next to an unstable nuclear plant. The resulting accident had... interesting results. When the audience saw the changed performers, the screams were deafening. Too bad that it's the last show they'll ever see!
You'll be double the fun and double the fear factor thanks to your Two-Headed Clown Costume for Adults! The jumpsuit fastens up the back and has elastic in each wrist. One side of the outfit has printed black and white diamonds from shoulders to ankles, while the other side has printed black and white stripes. The patterns alternate on each sleeve. Two ruffled collars are sewn to the neck area: One is for your head to poke through, and the other is for the stuffable clown head that will join you everywhere you go.
Outrunning one evil clown is bad enough, but outrunning a clown with two equally scary heads is a scene out of a nightmare! Your friends are sure to be impressed with your uniquely horrifying Halloween outfit. You could always try convincing them that you need twice as many drinks and snacks thanks to your dual head situation. After all, who's going to argue with a mutant clown? That's unlikely to end well.