Premium Plus Size Gandalf Costume
- Hooded Cloak
- 100% polyester
- Full-length pullover tunic has laced V-placket, wide hanging sleeves
- Hooded cloak fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at neck, self-fabric ties at sides
- Foam hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Braided fabric belt has metal buckle
- Foam bag has braided shoulder strap, measures approx. 9" x 9"
- Officially licensed
A Wizard Arrives
We've been debating among ourselves for quite some time now about the nature of wizards and quests. It's destroyed friendships and created terrifying alliances in the group. We figured we should take it to the street, so here goes... What would you do if some random man in a long beard and a pointy hat who smelled appeared at your house and asked you to join him on an adventure?
Now, this is basically a yes or no question. Would you jump up and down with joy over the opportunity to travel across the lands and adventure with somebody who definitely looks like a wizard, or will you tell him to bug off then return to your little home where you'll live a warm and cozy, but boring life? Most of us love the idea of seeing distant lands, completing quests, and meeting all sorts of new people. You don't seem to agree with us though. You would much rather stay at home, and not go off on adventures with a quote "strange man you don't know." To this we would like to reply, "um, yeah huh we know who it is. He's obviously a wizard!"
The deluxe nature of this fantastic Gandalf costume starts with the full pullover tunic and the long sleeves that create that classic flowing look straight from the film. Of course, a wizard costume must have the hat and this one even has a wire brim so you can shape it exactly as you want. The belt fastens around the wait easily with a small buckle, and the bag completes the look!
Deluxe Gandalf Costume
Maybe you'd prefer to be the one who knocks? Here's all you have to do... You don this fantastic Plus Sized Gandalf Costume and take a look in the mirror. Son of a Balrog do you look fantastic or what!? Alright now that that's out of the way, your actual mission is to go door to door and ask people to go on an adventure. We've found that the closer it is to Halloween, the more likely people are to at least hear you out. You record the results and let us know which side is the better one. Good luck and don't forget your staff!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Salivasteve | September 17, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I'm actually going as "Dwight Schrute in a Gandalf Costume" to my company Halloween PartyBy Anonymous | October 4, 2018So this costume is SO COMICALLY BAD it actually works out for my purposes. The quality is so poor it probably cost $5 to make and the outer garment came with a hole in it. This thing should be $20 maybe $50 at the very most. The beard and wig, sold separately mind you, don't look as pictured but are ok. If you choose to buy the suggested Gandalf Staff and Gandalf Sword, be aware that they are literally children's toys. Way too small for an adult costume and poorly made/painted plastic. (I intend to keep the tags on the two toys because I think Dwight wouldn't want to hurt the "collectors value") If you want a nice Gandalf costume you expect to be worth $100, this is not it. If you want to look like Dwight Schrute tried really hard on a crappy Gandalf costume - it's perfect.Was this review helpful to you?