Adult Magic Hat Rabbit Costume
- hood with attached ears
- bunny body suit with attached feet and bowtie
- top hat with attached suspenders
- Bunny bodysuit w/ attached feet & red bow tie
- Jumpsuit uses Hook and Loop fastener to fasten around the neck
- Hood uses Hook and Loop fastener to fasten around the chin
- Black top hat has red suspenders for legs
How long have we been saying "the magician costume is so over!"? A long time, probably. Why? Because when people see a magician, they want to see some magic tricks. All of that pressure, all those handkerchiefs stuffed up your sleeves, who needs it? Especially the card tricks! 52 different ways to screw up, but everyone keeps asking for you to do a trick. Sure, you do the couple that you know, but everyone else knows them too and soon they're even doing better ones than the ones you know! How humiliating! Why oh why did you ever think you could dress up as a magician and really pull it off? You don't have the sleight of hand for that. You can barely tie your own shoes! But what can you do? You love magic, your passion is unbridled and it must be set free.
Well lucky for you, we've found a way! Now instead of being the magician you can be the actual magic trick! This hat is so magic you'll be sure to pull out a hit at your next party. Not only will you save on carrots for your rabbit, but just think about all the mess a typical rabbit would leave in the bottom of your hat. Yuck! No one wants that on their head. And sure, rabbits are soft but all of that fur everywhere? You'll be itching like crazy. So instead, you are the rabbit and the hat and the magician all in one! Pull yourself out and watch everyone be amazed at the adorable bunny rabbit, you!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Costume contest winner!By Current Customer | October 26, 2019One of my favorite costumes ever!! And I dress up every year!! 5’6” 300 pounds, fit just fine.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Evy | October 13, 2016I love the costume, wish the bunny part was made of a better quality material and I can't get the feet to stand up or the ears, so I may have to add some wire but all around a great costume. Most costumes with just one size are usually way too small but this one would fit quite a few different sized people from small to XXlarge.Was this review helpful to you?