Adult Magic Magician Costume
- Bow Tie
- 100% polyester satin & poplin fabrics; 100% polyurethane foam
- Black poplin jacket has satin lapels & decorative satin-covered buttons
- Satin cape is black w/ red lining; fastens to shoulder of jacket w/ elastic loops over buttons
- Red satin cummerbund has self-fabric waist ties
- Red satin pre-tied bow tie is sewn to elastic neck band
- Black satin-covered foam hat has red ribbon band
- Exclusively, made by us!
Magic is a powerful force. People for centuries have been mesmerized by the world of the magician, and it doesn’t look to be stopping anytime soon!
Which is good news for you, because you’ve been working hard to perfect pulling a rabbit out of a hat, uncovering long trails of handkerchiefs from your sleeves, and even more...modern...tricks: like the one where you magically get your teenager to--Alakazam!--disengage from their cell phone screen! Oooh. Ahhhh. This Adult Magic Magician Costume, then, will put the polish in your already-captivating portrayal and can help take your act from amateur to pro in less time than it takes to say “Abracadabra!”
BONUS: This costume will also be a hit at any party where the host is hoping to add that little special something to their festivities. And yes it’s true, you do have to provide your own rabbits, handkerchiefs, and other props. But we have managed to make appear for you a black poplin jacket with satin lapels, a red-lined satin cape, a red satin cummerbund and matching pre-tied tie, and of course, a black, satin-covered magician’s hat. And may we add that we conjured them out of thin air? We aren’t even magicians, so we’d like a little credit! So now that you’ve got the look, we can’t wait to see you demo your skills at your next event. We know a master never reveals his secrets, but really...how do you do that cell phone one, oh powerful one?
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Poor Quality and a pain to returnBy Anonymous | December 21, 2017I ordered the magicians costume because I am playing Professor Hinkle in our schools rendition of Frosty the Snowman. The jacket is literally see through. I held it up and could see my wife right through it. The hat was also very bad looking. The only thing that was decent was the cape. It is definitely not worth $39.99. It was too tight on me and did not follow the sizing guide that I ordered from. I also paid $11.99 for shipping.
I then chose to return it. Well you have to pay another $6.99 to return the thing, and on top of that they are taking an 18% restocking fee (another $7.20). So all in all I spent $39.99 (costume) + $11.99 (shipping) + $6.99 (return shipping)= $58.97. After they take the restocking fee I will get credited back $32.79. All-in-all I have spent $26.18 and got absolutely nothing.
Not happy.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Poor Quality and a pain to return Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Poor Quality and a pain to return No (0)Monster Responds...We encourage you to reach out to the friendly folks in our customer service department in situations like this. Please reach out to us so we can work together for a better outcome.