Plus Size Magician Costume
- Bow Tie
- Plus Size Magician Costume
- 100% polyester satin & poplin fabrics; 100% polyurethane foam
- Black poplin jacket has satin lapels & decorative satin-covered buttons
- Satin cape is black w/ red lining; fastens to shoulder of jacket w/ elastic loops over buttons
- Red satin cummerbund has self-fabric waist ties
- Red satin pre-tied bow tie is sewn to elastic neck band
- Black satin-covered foam hat has red ribbon band
- Also available in toddler, child & adult standard sizes
There’s this really cool trilogy called “The Magicians” by Lev Grossman (that’s since been made into a SyFy television series) that’s sort of a grittier, more grown-up version of the Harry Potter series. And we gotta tell you…it makes magicians sound pretty freaking cool. It sort of combos the coolest parts of being a magician and a wizard: Instead of a wand, you use sleight of hand (or, as we like to call it “really weird and particular finger movements"), and instead of pulling rabbits out of your hat or sawing your female assistant in half, you do super freaky stuff like turn into a migratory goose or instantly transport yourself to another dimension.
And shiz gets dark! There’s an evil master magician who can basically eat people, a legendary children’s author who turns out to be majorly uncool when it comes to kids, and a crew of siblings who aren’t exactly the nicest to each other. Yet the coolest part is always how real the magic seems…even when you’re like, “This is unbelievable”, it’s still, like, kind of believable!
Which is exactly the secret of a magician, which is important for you to know if you’re going to really rock this Plus Size Magician Costume. Chances are, you’re gonna wear this to a party and attempt to wow some people with some tricks, and we get it - this costume makes people expect it. And you’re probably like, “Wait, how does this part connect to the earlier part about that book trilogy?” It doesn’t! But if someone asks you to do a trick and you’re like, “oh, I don’t know that one,” now you have a brand new popular book trilogy to tell them about and thus distract them from their expectations. Magic!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Magician CostumeBy Anonymous | October 13, 2016Cape if fantastic quality, jacket not so much, you can actually see right through it and the hat is so-so, I had to use my steamer and that seemed to help it stand up a bit, the hat I have isn't as bit as it looks, but all in all still a good costume.Was this review helpful to you?