Adult Jovie Elf Costume
- Pair of shoe Covers
- 100% Polyester
- Pink dress with white fur trim
- Dark pink accents with silver glitter decorate the top
- Sewn in petticoat gives skirt and extra boost
- Red belt and shoe covers
- Pink and red elf hat
If it was up to us, it would be perfectly acceptable to wear a fantastic-looking Elf outfit year-round. But only a very special human with an unconventional upbringing and an extreme tolerance for cold legs could pull that off. The best option for the rest of us is to keep an Adult Jovie Elf Costume handy for Halloween, holiday parties, or spontaneous trips to visit Papa Elf!
Okay, technically this getup might not be against the dress code in your town, school, or place of work. But we wish it were as simple as obeying a couple of basic fashion guidelines. The problem is that a costume like this can raise the amount of Christmas spirit in any room to such a high level that it's nearly impossible for anybody to get anything done, unless they were blessed with the laser-focus and advanced toy-making abilities of true North Pole elves! And most people's normal human eyes take a long time to adjust to seeing glittering pink dresses with snow-white fur trim or the festively curled toes of elf shoes, which is really distracting.
And we share your affinity for Elf culture, but bringing human civilization to a grinding halt is kind of taboo, even for the holidays. That's shocking, you might be thinking. But don't give up! Repeated exposure to Christmas spirit gradually builds tolerance. So if we all keep smiling, singing loud for all to hear, and wearing these excellent costumes, maybe we can make this holiday season last until next winter!
|Standard||Waist||18" - 36"||46cm - 91cm|
- Cheap and not as picturedBy Current Customer | October 18, 2019Don't waste your time. This 80$ costume is terrible and cheap. The shoe covers, are literally booties and aren't as pictured. The dress is a one size fits all so whether you are short or tall, depends how it will fit you (which is this stated in the description....its the only thing that was right about this costume). The hat isn't bad. The belt doesn't stay closed. It isn't as pictured either. Don't waste your time, find a different place. Now I am a week from Halloween and searching for a new one, hoping I can return this one. I would upload pictures, but Im on my computer not my phone, ill be back with pictures.Was this review helpful to you?
- Definitely not the same item as shown in the pictureBy Jen | December 18, 2021Height 5’-7” | Weight 132 lb | Size StandardThe dress looks similar but it is much more flimsy and poorly made than the one in the photo. Not worth the $90 price tag - more like a $40 item based on its quality.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?