Adult Gru Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit & brushed knit flannel; 100% polyurethane foam
- Black interlock pants have elastic waist
- Long-sleeved gray top has foam collar, back Hook and Loop fastener tabs, printed front zipper
- Striped scarf is light gray and dark gray flannel
- Molded latex mask secured with elastic band
Heroes are a pretty recognizable lot. Cape, check. Mask, check. Flamboyant colors, check. Add in a few streetside escapades, the occasional spectacular array of super powers, and a handful of completely understandable collapsed buildings from the collateral damage and you have yourself a hero in the making! Of course, that standard equation doesn’t hold up for all heroes. There are… the others. The ‘heroes’ who are just looking for a fight!
Anti-heroes. Black clad, shadow-dwelling, and oh the tortured pasts and the brooding present! They are willing to step up and perform the dark deeds where their golden age counterparts aren’t… beating the criminals into submission or even wielding the weapon of the villains, themselves. The appearance of the anti-hero changed the scope of heroics and opened up a whole new chapter. But, yet another would appear. What happens when the villain, whose dark heart and blind ambition is suddenly given just a hint of light? We can hardly call them heroes, but, dare we suggest the anti-villain?
You can try your hand out on the lighter side of villainy with this Adult Gru costume. Become the most reluctant ‘hero’ imaginable with the black interlock pants with elastic waist and Gru’s iconic gray long-sleeved shirt with foam back collar. The image-making striped scarf is two-toned gray to hint at that shifting moral code and the molded latex mask shows Gru’s ever-present and winning smirk. All you’ll need next is a horde of willing minions to do your evil bidding so you can ultimately save the day!
|Medium||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|Standard||Chest||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|Standard||Pants Waist||32" - 50"||81cm - 127cm|
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The mask is a perfect Gru face! But we had it out of the package to help work out the flatness and smooshed in parts for a week and it still wouldn’t sit right when it was on. Also the eye holes are really small and my husband refused to wear it for the whole party because he couldn’t move around with it on. The rest of the outfit was basically felt-sweatpants material—but looked just like Gru! The kids loved him! I also washed/dried the costume and it was great.Was this review helpful to you?
- GruBy Current Customer | September 25, 2017Good quality materials. I got it fast too! Happy buyerWas this review helpful to you?
- Not what we were expectingBy Current Customer | September 23, 2016Not a very well made costume. Shirt fit was awkward and scarf very skinny. The mask was all squished in the packaging and didn’t look like it will stretch out and form to fit face. We sent it back for a refund.Was this review helpful to you?
- its worth the discomfort for the dayBy Anonymous | October 1, 2015little dissapointed in the fit of the mask, it has one small velcro strap to back of head. the mask is a little "front" heavy due to Grus large nose. However, I would re-order this again.Was this review helpful to you?