Minion Costume for Toddlers
- 2T: Coming Soon
- 100% polyester
- Super soft plush polyester jumpsuit
- Hook and loop fastener on the center back and the inseam for easy diaper access
- Super soft plush polyester headpiece w/ elastic back has foam goggles
- Goggles can be attached or detached w/ hook and loop fastener
- Officially licensed
Call us crazy, but we're pretty sure that Despicable Me Minions are just toddlers in disguise. They have irrepressible, adorable giggles, babble semi-incoherently about random things like bananas and farts, and have a goofy sense of humor. They live for snack time - especially if bananas are being served. They love to sing, cause trouble, and sow destruction wherever they go. Their temper tantrums can turn them into uncontrollable purple rage monsters. And just when you are completely fed up with their shrinking-the-moon antics, they disarm you with their utter cuteness. Seriously. They could have just burned down the world, and all they have to do is look at you with those big eyes for you to melt and forget all about being mad.
Dress your child as his animated alter ego for Halloween in this Minion Costume for Toddlers! The unisex jumpsuit is designed to look like the Minions' famous blue overalls over a yellow mock turtleneck shirt. Gru's graphic is printed over the pocket on the chest. Add the hat/mask combo for an extra adorable detail! The mask looks like the top of a Minion's head, complete with a pair of safety goggles. When pulled down over the eyes, it has two peepholes for your child to see through.
The Minions' real power is their cuddly appearance and sweet babble. They get away with all of their crimes because the public and authorities are too disarmed by their cuteness to stop them in their tracks. That's ok - we wouldn't mind them ruling the world!
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25"||64cm|
- It was a typical costume…By Jessieka84 | October 30, 2022Nothin special/unique about it, but it got the job done. The elastic for the goggles stretched out quickly and needed pinned to stay in place.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled It was a typical costume… Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled It was a typical costume… No (0)
- Great costumeBy Minion Momma | September 1, 2022Height 4 ft | Weight 50 lbsThis costume is good quality for a one piece number! The yellow fabric is softer than I expected and it has good length. My kiddo is a long and lean size 5, XS, most time but we went with the Medium and I’m glad we did because I think he would have been too snug in the Small. The goggles are terrible though. They don’t stretch well and are very uncomfortable for him to wear.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great costume No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 6, 2022Size 3T/4TBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?