Female Minion Womens Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Knee socks
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
- Women's Female Minion Costume
- 75% cotton 23% polyester 2% spandex 90% polyester 10% spandex 98% polyester 2% spandex
- Blue denim dress body & shoulder straps w/ printed stitching
- Back zipper; yellow jersey stretch knit yoke & sleeves
- Gloves are black jersey knit
- Black knee socks are knit mesh
- Elastic strap w/ Hook and Loop fastener dot at back of yellow jersey headband
- Silver plastic goggles have elastic band
- Also available in child size
- Officially licensed
The opportunity to serve the most brilliant or mighty being in the world certainly has some perks. There is the chance for gaining your own power—perhaps making use of some of that fancy tech or quaffing a potion that might bolster your own burgeoning brilliance. Travel is certainly up there, as no minion is likely to hang at the base the entire time. There are missions to be done, after all! But, most minions join up with a powerful archvillain for protection. Hard to get in too much trouble with the safety and security of a base… so long as your boss isn’t too… evil.
But, the most famous of minions aren’t really in league with a villain of true wickedness, anyway, and even seem to rise up a bit on their own. Taking on a few of their own adventures—even appearing infamously more frequently than their boss! Fortunately, Gru doesn’t seem to be all together bothered by the fact that his little yellow buddies have taken center stage on both stage and (computer) screen.
So, stepping up as one of the few Female Minions in Gru’s crew isn’t even exactly a position of servitude. It is one of celebration! Join the team with this blue denim dress with shoulder straps and keenly printed stitching. Jersey knit gloves and matching black knee socks make up the rest of the base outfit… but the shining silver plastic goggles and their elastic band mark you as the chief minion! Available in multiple sizes in case you’d like to join up with the rest of Gru’s crew… or even Gru, himself!
- Cure costume. But not sized correctly.By Current Customer | November 10, 2018
The costume itself is very cute and I wish it would of fit properly. I bought an XL for work, too have enough spaces for movement, but it fit me like a 2x.Was this review helpful to you?
- Size downBy Anonymous | October 16, 2022
Height 5’8 | Weight 240I weigh 240 I’m 5’8 this costume was huge! I have to a friend who is 5’6 300 pounds it has a lot of stretch but cut soooooooo big and it so freaking cute patiently hoping a medium comes in stock soon!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021
Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute Minion costumeBy mckeichj | August 17, 2017
I bought this for my daughter for Halloween. She looks super cute in it. Very happy with the whole outfit and accessories. Just need to add some cushioning to the nose area of the googles. Easy fix.Was this review helpful to you?
- neat costumeBy Anonymous | April 1, 2015
This costume is very unique in the material as the blue looks like
it's kind of a takeoff on denim.Was this review helpful to you?