Adult Elvira Costume
- 100% polyurethane
- Officially licensed
- Black plunging neckline dress
- Hook and Loop fastener in back for fitting
- Bell sleeves
- Foam collar
- Thigh high slit
- Foam belt w/ holster for included knife that ties in back
- Toy 10'' long knife w/ gold handle and faux gemstones
Are you planning to host the best Halloween party ever this year? Well, if you want to be able to boast about being the host with the most then you need to dress up like the best horror hostess to ever make it on TV. We are talking about none other than Elvira, of course! You think it may be hard to match her unique and eerie style but it can be as easy as 1, 2, 3 with this amazing Adult Elvira Costume.
Welcome your guests into your haunted house this year dressed as the Mistress of the Dark. This officially licensed costume transforms you, starting with a beautiful black plunging neckline dress, a sassy thigh-high slit, and a pair of lovely frayed bell sleeves. Along with the dress comes an elegant black foam belt as well as a fun toy dagger with a gold handle and faux gems. All you need to complete this hauntingly beautiful Halloween costume is Elvira’s signature hairdo. If you’ve got the time and the means to pull off such a fashionable do, then have at it. Otherwise, we do have an Elvira wig that you can simply add to your order!
Once you’ve got this costume and the wig to top it off, you’ll be just about ready to host the greatest Halloween party anyone has ever attended! All you need to do before the big night is pick out the best B-grade horror movies for all the macabre enthusiasts coming over.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- I love my costume!By Mscat | August 29, 2016I received my order sooner than I expected. The dress is well made & fit perfectly. The quality of the dress is exceptional. I just love it. I know it will be a hit at the Halloween party!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Mackenzie | October 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?