Coraline Adult Costume
- Hooded Jacket
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Wig w/ Dragonfly Pin
- 100% polyester w/ moisture-resistant outer finish
- Separating front zipper hidden behind cover flap w/ metal snap at top
- Hood has drawstring in front edge
- Foam-backed boot covers have decorative buckles at each side
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge for snug fit
- Wig has metal hair clip w/ enamel dragonfly decoration
- Officially licensed, exclusive
ARE YOU IN A CONTEMPORARY FANTASY?
Living in the modern world, we are blessed with a ton of different fantastic tales of folks being whisked away to new realms where they might encounter any number of unique adventures. The problem is that these folks have no idea that it is about to happen. And, once they are there, they usually spend half their allotted adventure time just trying to convince themselves that something weird happened in the first place. So, let's not waste any time!
You may be about to enter a strange portal to a new realm if any of the following are true. First, have you moved anywhere new recently? Especially a place with weird architecture. Second, do you have a particularly strange cast of neighborhood characters? Perhaps folks doing flips on banisters or super excited about reading tarot cards? Third, be on the lookout for any weird animal who seems to be guiding you to strange locations. These are huge portal portents!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Of course, you could just move right into a certain fantasy tale by looking the part and calling the adventure gods to your attention. Well, we know just how to get you back to mystical realms: with this officially licensed Coraline Costume! Keep yourself safe from all the strange but still explore an unusual world with this yellow, vinyl raincoat styled after the protagonist of the hit stop-motion film. The jacket is an A-line shape, fitted around the arms and chest and widening out in a heroic flare at the bottom. A blue bob wig makes your Coraline character stand out from all the other raincoat-wearing costumed characters out there. And the matching boot covers give you a rainboot look without all the heavy and awkward movement. (Much better for dodging spider demons, don'tcha think?)
PROTECT YOUR EYES!
If you plan on investigating strange worlds beyond mysterious, magical doors, make sure that you go into the situation ready for anything. The Coraline Raincoat is just the thing to wear to keep all the muck from affecting you... and the hood even keeps them from their weird button-for-eye obsession, too!
|Medium||Jacket Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Coraline Costume ReviewBy Coraline94 | November 1, 2018The costume is cool it came just in time for Halloween. My only down part is the rainboots. I wish the rain boots were more like a lighter elastic that goes over the shoe. The rain boots felt dangerous to walk on because the flaps will bang on the stairways or they'll make the floor slippery, so I wore my actual rain boots. The hair did shred a lot but I love the dragon pin to wear it seperated. Besides being a fan of Coraline and finally being her completely, I still got many compliments, thank u !:DWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | February 19, 2020Boot covers are way too small. I ordered XL. XL Raintcoat does not close over chest.Was this review helpful to you?