Adult Black Bat Wings
- 100% Polyester
- Hook and Loop fastener tab attaches around the neck
- Sleeves on the interior of cape
- Elastic stirrups on interior sleeves go around middle finger
Nothing says creature of the night like the wings of a bat. But even the most delicate humans would need a lot more lift to get off the ground than our furry flying pals, so we recommend springing for a convenient synthetic alternative like these 100% polyester Adult ‘Bat’ Wings.
By no means should you think that we have crunched any numbers. But we hesitate to say that it’s impossible to train a colony of bats to carry you aloft at the snap of your fingers, because we know that some of you will take that as a challenge no matter what the calculations suggest!
And since we happen to like the little critters outside of our borderline-obsession with spooky Halloween costumes, we don’t want a bunch of daredevils poking and prodding them in the name of personal transportation. Plus, the prop version is going to be a lot more fun when you factor in all the guano!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- These are great!By myrap | October 22, 2014Instant awesome costume - wear black and funky make-up and there you go! My only complaint is that one of the fabric finger rings that hold the wings in place came unstitched when trying it on the first time...but easy enough to stitch back up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Glitch | July 27, 2020They're fine, but don't bother if you have even kind of long arms. Since they use a choker to attach to you in the middle, if your arms are even a little too long the fabric just constantly pulls really uncomfortably at your neck. I'm gonna have to alter them quite a bit before Halloween to make them work. Cool idea, though.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how these bat wings fit you. We hope that you're able to find a solution before Halloween, but if you're not feeling up to the alterations, you can always reach out to our customer service. They'll be glad to help come up with a solution to make you happy with your costume selection.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018just what we needed for costume. she was a great hit.Was this review helpful to you?