Black Velvet Hooded Cloak
- Hooded Cloak
- Hooded cape fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at neck
- Slits for hands
- 63 inches long from hood to the bottom
- 100% polyester crushed velvet fabric
These days, we always think of a black hooded cloak as some kind of evil intent, like cowboys wearing black hats. It's actually pretty rude to stereotype all black cloak wearers as evil. Hooded cloaks are vital for a lot of important good stuff too! Like what? Well, when you're a Jedi knight, you need to maintain an air of mystery. How do you do it? With a non-hooded cloak? Don't be silly! And if you're the quiet tracker sitting in the corner of the bar, waiting to find rumor of the monster you're hunting, you can't have everyone looking at you suspiciously. Better to hide that face!
And of course, if you are up to no good, the cloak is perfect for masking your intent and your face. Basically, we're starting to wonder why everyone doesn't wear a black velvet hooded cloak. Keeps you warm, keeps your face hidden, protects you from too much sun? We should change the name to All Purpose Hooded Cloak. You ought to grab one now before everyone is sporting these! Be the first on your street to own one... although no one will know it's you because of the whole hooded cloak thing. Which is the whole point!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome cape/cloak!By Joe | October 31, 2013My black velvet hooded cloak/cape arrived in 5 business days with the standard shipping. I love it. It's one of those items that looks a lot better in person than the picture. The outside is a rich, shiny velvet texture and it flows gracefully. The hood is roomy and drapes nicely over the head (you can shape it somewhat for different looks). Nice velcro strap to hold the cloak on you. I am 100% satisfied. Better than anything I saw in several stores and the price is reasonable. It made my costume a success!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for Renaissance or Cold Weather EventsBy LexCorp213 | October 2, 2016Cloak is fairly thick and can keep you warm in chilly autumn weather, I wore it the first few hours of being at the Renaissance Faire. Size is standard so for me it felt big, I am petite 5'2in in height. Overall great for costumes and keeps you warm.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very NiceBy Jenny | October 14, 2020Height 5’1 | Size StandardI wasn’t sure about this cloak at first, I mean you get what you pay for but after reading some of the reviews I decided to buy it and I’m so very glad I did! It definitely surpassed my expectations, it’s very soft and pretty. It’s really good quality for the price. I’m right at 5’1 and it just barely touches the ground on me. It will go perfectly with my costume this year, thanks so much!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for leaving a review. We hope that this classic black cloak will add plenty of mystery to your costumes for years to come!
- High qualityBy Anonymous | August 30, 2018Very high quality nice cape I absolutely love it plus it’s amazing quality and is very soft and warm. It’s the perfect velvet cape I couldn’t ask for a better one.Was this review helpful to you?
- High qualityBy Current Customer | November 17, 2017Made much better than other velvet capes I've seen. High quality materials.Was this review helpful to you?