Metal Deluxe Cigarette Holder
- Cigarette Holder
- 8 1/2" holder extends to 18" long
- Butt ejector holds a standard sized cigarette
- Functional cigarette holder has an opening in the end for smoke to pass through
Your outfit is really only as good as your accessories.
And if you're going to be a 20s flapper, you better have a cigarette holder. Nothing says glitz and glam like long gloves, a feather boa and a cigarette lit in a fancy holder. You know what we're talking about. Breakfast at Tiffany's Holly Golightly, Marilyn Monroe, and Cruella De Vil are just a few famous ladies who used these fancy smoke-extenders.
This particular Metal Deluxe Cigarette Holder can extend out to 18" long and is an actual functioning cigarette holder. That's right, real cigarettes fit in the end, and it's got an opening for smoke to pass through. Just in case you're committed to the costume. Or you can do what we did when we dressed up with this baby and stick a candy cigarette in there. You know, just in case you need a little sugary pick-me-up.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Felicity Grover | October 24, 2019Made out of sturdy material. Should last quite a while and you can actually smoke through it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | August 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent quality!By Mags | November 10, 2018Didn’t realize that it expands! Perfect prop for Cruella!! Highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- OkayBy Current Customer | June 4, 2016fantastic arrived on time, and happy with purchase. The only exception— it didn’t come with fake cigarette.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cruella devilBy Anonymous | November 13, 2013Was the perfect addition to my cruella devil costumeWas this review helpful to you?