DigitEye Soothsayer Witch Animated 68 Inch Prop
- Animated Prop (comes in pieces, assembly required)
- Figure is 68" tall when assembled
- When activated, eyes & crystal ball light up, head & left hand move, figure speaks 5 phrases
- 3 modes of operation: continuous, motion activated, or step-pad activated
- Universal power adapter has 4 changeable plugs, compatible with; outlets in the US, UK, Germany, & Australia (may require a separate adapter, not included, for use in other countries)
- Can be used indoors or in a covered outdoor location (can't be allowed to get wet)
Not so Soothing Soothsayer
You need to be careful where you go to get your fortune told. A touristy shop on the street in New Orleans? That'll probably be fine. Getting your tea leaves read at your grandma's friend's house? Well, that sounds like a lot of fun, actually! But here's what you don't want to do. Don't follow the will-o-the-wisps into the woods. Don't pursue that old woman's eerie song echoing through an abandoned alleyway. And if you hear a whistle in the swamp, do not, under any circumstances, whistle back! Because these activities might lead you to the door of a disturbing soothsaying witch like this one. Luckily, you don't have to take your chances with the will-o-the-wisps to get that edgy, eerie soothsaying vibe. This witch might not seem safe at first sight but she's a great alternative to inviting your local swamp conjurer to your front door!
This eerie witch stands just under 6 feet tall. When activated, she turns her head from side to side and waves her free hand. As she reads her color-changing crystal ball her eyes light up with patented Digiteye technology. She repeats three eerie phrases, none of them bearing good news. Plug her in with the universal adapter and choose between three modes: steady-on, infrared sensor, and the step-here pad. With a witch this life-like, you can be sure your guests will heed her eerie words!