Coven Mistress Costume for Women
- 100% polyester broadcloth, gabardine & taffeta fabrics
- Pullover broadcloth blouse has lace-edged V-neckline, buttoned sleeve cuffs
- Gabardine skirt has elastic waistband
- Taffeta shrug drapes over shoulders, fastens at waist w/ belt
- Faux leather belt has elastic at back w/ hook & loop fastener, decorative O-ring at front
- Turban is gathered & sewn to look like it's knotted
The Rite Stuff
If one is headed to the biannual solstice meeting of The Elder Flame Sisters then they'd better be prepared. This isn't some group that trades crystals while giggling over Rosé and Avocado toast (though the post-ceremony brunch is delicious). No, this group takes their practice seriously. They gather in the woods under the solstice moon and build a crackling fire, despite the muggy heat. There, they knit their energy together, becoming stronger side by side, moment by moment. And of course, none of this would take place if it weren't for the timeless presence of the Mistress of mystique, the matriarch of magic... you!
Design & Details
Our in-house creative team embraced lush textures and deep colors when designing this Made by Us coven Mistress costume. The dress has all the dignity of a witchy ensemble from 19th century New Orleans with modern conveniences. The costume features a pull-over blouse that's layered under a tiered taffeta shrug in stunning bronze. The shrug cinches at the waist with a faux leather belt. The floor-length skirt is comfortable with an elastic waist that's hidden by the long cut of the blouse. Topped off with a turban that simply slips onto the head without any adjusting needed, you'll be ready to become part of the myth and all of the legend!
Make No Myth Take
Becoming a coven mistress is a pretty huge responsibility. It's up to you to make sure that your followers are aware of the energy following your group. If they're not listening to you than people could start over using the dark arts, or accidentally raise the dead, or worse, they could lose their powers all together! Yikes. Do you think you have what it take to lead a powerful coven? Try on the role for size by dressing up in this coven mistress costume this Halloween!
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Blouse Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||25" - 44"||64cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||27" - 47"||69cm - 119cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|Large||Blouse Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||30" - 53"||76cm - 135cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||33" - 58"||84cm - 147cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Size LargeIn love with this costume, fit to the size, great quality, I’m a size medium but choose the large size and fit perfect! Can’t wait to halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Height 5’7 | Weight 175 | Size X-LargeLiving in Minnesota you never know if you’ll need layers underneath for an outdoor Halloween event so I sized up to XL. I picked this costume cause I wanted to be comfortable and it is. Skirt will drag and the front of shrug hangs too low but not a big deal. I sized up. Colors are great and match what is shown. I bought long skull necklace and it doesn’t go. Covers up the lace detail and short necklace is better. Happy HalloweenBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?