Women's Top Gun Romper Costume
- 2 Name Patches: "Goose" and "Maverick"
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex
- Long-sleeved romper has center-front zipper
- Embroidered patches on front and on each sleeve
- Hook and Loop fastener strip on left breast for name patch
- Elastic harness fastens with Hook and Loop fastener and a parachute buckle
When you’re flying at ridiculous speeds in high altitude, it is understandable that most pilot uniforms are designed to help regulate body temperature and keep you warm. It can certainly get to be pretty cold the higher in the atmosphere you get. Thing is, there has to be a compromise between effective uniform properties and comfort. Especially for those of us who are pretty hot-blooded to begin with. You know, the types who keep the windows open a crack in mid-winter rather than turning into piles of sweat?
Tech and styles have changed since the old days. We can handle a more sleek and, dare we say, sexy look for our fighter pilots. Unless we think it is reasonable that people only fawn over pilots for commercial airlines! What about those of you who’re testing flight at supersonic speed? Now that deserves some fierce attention!
It’s going to be the skyway to the danger zone with your new uniform. Have them excited to shout out your codename with this Women’s Top Gun Romper. The polyester and spandex long-sleeved romper zips up the center and has colorful and official-looking patches embroidered along each sleeve. Choose your favored call name between “Maverick” and “Goose” and affix the name badge to your left breast with the attached Hook and Loop fastener strip. Just in case things do not go flawlessly (or if you need a more impressive entrance), the elastic harness and parachute buckle is sure to keep you prepared for your missions. We might also recommend a Volleyball costume for a really strong opening!
|Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
- I’m impressedBy Ashlyn | October 22, 2021Height 5’0 | Weight 125 | Size SmallI usually don’t write reviews but I decided to to help others out because I wasn’t sure about the harness. The romper is cute fits comfortable for my body type! I’m not the curviest, but I was unsure from the model that’s pictured, but the harness did not strap around my chest area. I’ll probably leave it unfastened but everything else was pretty good.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled I’m impressed Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled I’m impressed No (0)
- SO CUTEBy Anonymous | October 26, 2016Perfect fit. Super comfortable and the material is stretchy which is easy to move around in. Looks great with fishnets and combat boots. Would definitely recommend this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks great and is very comfortable!By Reesiel | October 14, 2022Height 5'4" | Weight 150 lbs | Size SmallI am 5'4", 150 lbs with an athletic build with more muscle in my legs. I usually wear a size small. I bought a size small and it fit perfectly. The costume had a great amount of stretch. Looks amazing!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?