Women's Nanny Costume
- 3 Fabric Flowers
- Parrot Umbrella Handle
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has front button closure, velour collar, gathered shoulder seams, and decorative black piping
- Dickey has hook and loop closure at center back, secured with ties around torso
- Red cravat is gathered on elastic band
- Full-length skirt has elastic waist
- Hat has elastic band and loops on the inside for easy adjustment and pinning
- Flowers have hook and loop tape on the back to attach to the hat
- Rubber parrot slides over the end of an umbrella handle
I Just flew in and, Boy, are my arms Tired
It's no joke! Well... not in this case. Because if you traveled by umbrella your arms would surely be exhausted. It doesn't matter whether this nanny is traveling one block or twenty miles, her grip alone would cause issues... now that we're thinking about it that parrot handle might have a chalky surface that stops a grip from becoming too sweaty. But imagine the core strength that it would take to both hold on to the handle and direct the umbrella's general flow.
And when she lands does she look like she's breaking a sweat? Oh, of course not. She's the dream nanny. She can't show up panting and mopping up her red face at the door. And yes, maybe the all the answers to all our questions are rooted in magic. But we still can't help thinking, aren't her arms tired?
Are you ready to transform into a mysterious and legendary nanny? Both grown-ups and children alike will adore your look when you show up in this trim ensemble. It features a button down jacket with a red tie and dickey. The jacket has sleek puffed sleeves and black trim along the seams. The skirt is ankle length, ready to swing as you dance along the streets of London. The whole look is complemented with a flat top flowered hat and a parrot head that can top a long-handled umbrella.
Up, Up and Away
If you're looking for a costume that will get everyone involved, this is sure to be a hit. The Halloween revelers will be dancing and singing with you in no time. And if anyone gives you trouble for dressing as the sweetest nanny for a spooky Halloween party, just remind them of all the powerful magic you hold. Not everyone is strong enough to travel by umbrella!
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||Up To 32"||Up To 81cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||up to 34"||up to 86cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||up to 36"||up to 91cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||up to 38"||up to 97cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||up to 40"||up to 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018The costume was awesome. The only issue was the hat; it was crushed and too small . Had to find a different hat.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 22, 2021Size LargeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018It ddn’t fit and I had to spend a fortune sending it back and pay an outrageous restocking fee. Will not buy from this company again.Was this review helpful to you?