Women's Mary Poppins Blue Coat Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- One-piece dress styled to look like skirt and blouse
- Sleeveless dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Blouse portion of dress has lace-edged collar, attached velvet bow tie, printed buttons
- Skirt portion has appliqued ribbon trim
- Jacket closes w/ hook & loop fastener at center front behind decorative buttons
- Jacket has appliqued ribbon trim
- Foam hat is decorated w/ fabric daisies & plastic cherries
- Wrist-length satin gloves
- Officially licensed, exclusive
What makes for a good nanny? Is a good nanny always organized with everything waiting in her carpet bag? Maybe, as the Banks children say, you must be kind, witty, very sweet and fairly pretty. Or perhaps what really matters is an amazing imagination. Because when you have the kind of imagination that Mary Poppins has, every part of every day can be exciting! When the kids need to take a bath there's no need to beg them to jump into the bubbles when you turn bathing into a seaside adventure. A pretty bowl that the kids like broke? Once you get out the super glue and work your magic, you're not done yet, there's a whole new song to be sung. Heading out on an evening errand can lead to tripping a little light fantastic. Yes, it's not just sugar that makes the medicine go down, it's imagination! So bring your nanny-rific imaginings to life when you slip into this bright blue Mary Poppins costume.
Featuring a blue suit and a silky white shirt front with a tiny red bowtie, this licensed Mary Poppins costume will have you wanting to kick up your heels and dance as soon as it arrives! The suit's skirt falls down to the ankles with enough room to move for dancing and kite flying. Top it off with the flowered hat and a flair for whimsy and you'll be ready to shake up the Banks family for the better!
On that Note
As you know, Mary Poppins always arrives exactly when she's needed. Come to think of it, she's kind of a wizard that way. Now that you've got the inside scoop on Mary Poppins you can finally figure out where she's going when that umbrella takes her up, up and away!
|Medium||Jacket Length (back)||32"||81cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (back)||32"||81cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||34"||86cm|
- Five StarsBy Chrissie | October 30, 2021Size MediumJacket Was a little small round the chest but loved the costume! Won first prize in a costume contest.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mary poppinsBy Shrley | November 6, 2022Height 5 -4 | Weight 148 | Size MediumReceived lots of compliments on my Mary poppins Halloween costume I usually wear a size medium but I ordered large and it just fit Only thing I didn’t buy the umbrella and I think that would have give it an extra touchBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Overall Pretty GoodBy Anonymous | August 1, 2021Size LargeIt has quite a bit included for the price, and it looks pretty much like a Mary Poppins dress! My only complaint is the the sleeves are a little tight, so keep that in mind when orderingBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Perfect fit for my daughter. Really cute and well made costume. She cant wait for Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?