Women's Deluxe Mary Poppins Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% polyurethane foam; 56% nylon, 44% polyester lace
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Satin base layer, glittery knit mesh overlay & sleeves
- Knit mesh jabot has lace & ribbon neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Lace fingerless gloves have elastic at wrists
- Hat has foam crown, mesh brim w/ memory wire in edge, mesh chin band
- Officially licensed
Up, Up, and Away!
As superheroes go, we don't think Mary Poppins gets recognized often enough. Don't think she's a superhero? Well, just think about it for a minute. She's got some superb umbrella flying skills, navigating the smoggy London skyline like a champ without getting even a spot of soot on her dainty white ensemble. Secondly, she's got that miraculous bag! No other superheroes carry something that looks so ordinary and carries so much that we know of. And while she might apply her special talents to something less sensational than fighting crime, we're pretty sure cheering up kids all around the world is a great way to use those heroic skills. We could all use more dancing penguins in our lives!
This ensemble is cheerful and ready for some Broadway-style singing with red waist accent fabric that features piping that makes it look like a corset without the restriction. The top would be all the rage in Victorian London. The bodice has a generous ruffle, a lacey collar, and slightly puffed lace sleeves. You'll love the sparkly tea-length skirt that gives your dress a twirl-factor that any musical costume needs. Top it all off with the included hat, add on some lace gloves and a parasol and you'll be ready to start your new magical nanny career!
Cast of Characters
Whether you're heading out with only your parasol and a song or you want to go out with the whole cast, you're sure to be recognized by anyone who adored the best nanny in history. Pair up with Bert, your charges, and let a few chimney-sweeps tag along and you'll make a truly expialidosious entrance to any event (are we using that word right?). You never know how sweet life can be when you just let go and go fly a kite!
|Small||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Mirna Dominguez | February 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- too small!By cloggingmom | October 13, 2020Size SmallVery cute costume but fits much smaller than described!!! Order at least 1 size up!!!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for leaving sizing information for future Mary Poppins! Feel free to reach out to our customer service team and let them know about the sizing issue. They'd love to log this issue and do their best to make it right for you!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 7, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs Small, velcro backBy Anonymous | November 3, 2018Pretty costume, it totally runs small. I ordered a Large because I don't trust costume companies at all with their sizing and I am glad I did. Although on the packaging it says size says L 12-14 a Large is a size 8-10. It also has a Velcro back, which extremely disappointing especially for the cost. My hat arrived with a part of the fabric coming off, so I had to sew that back on and also I had to sew a section on one of my gloves because it had a rip. All and all, for what I spent, I am very disappointed. Poor quality all around.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty, Runs Small, Velcro BackBy Anonymous | November 3, 2018Pretty costume, it totally runs small. I ordered a Large because I don't trust costume companies at all with their sizing and I am glad I did. Although on the packaging it says size says L 12-14 a Large is a size 8-10. It is also a Velcro back, which was super disappointing especially for the cost. Also, my hat arrived with a part of the fabric coming off, so I had to sew that back on and I also had to sew a section on gloves because it had a rip.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very pretty but runs small!By Anonymous | October 21, 2018I checked the measurements and still found that this did not run true to size nor the measurements. I could barely get my hand in the sleeve on the size Small (4/6). I've since processed a return and am hoping the next size up fits better. I'm really looking forward to wearing this and was very disappointed when it arrived and I couldn't even get into the sleeves or fasten the dress!Was this review helpful to you?