Wizard of Oz Glinda Women's Costume
- 100% polyester satin, jersey knit, & knit mesh fabrics
- Pullover dress has elastic waistband
- Skirt and bodice front have satin base layer w/ glittery knit mesh overlays
- Bodice back is jersey knit; skirt has built-in petticoat for fullness
- Puffy leg-o'-mutton sleeves have elastic band at mid-arm
- Clear faux gem at center front of V-neckline
- Foam-backed pink butterflies attached at right waistline & left shoulder
- Crown has hook and loop fastener at back glitter & pink faux gems at front
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
Good Witching Hour
Everyone knows that the witching hour is at three o'clock in the morning. But what about the good witching hour? Well, we think that's rather obvious. The good witching hour is at three o'clock in the afternoon. The hour when kids get their major wish for the day and get out of school, the hour when the sun is the brightest, the hour that's best for both napping in the sunshine and going for a bike ride. This is the time that good witches like Glinda feel most at ease to come out and spread their magical brand of goodwill!
Design & Details
Are you ready to take on the role of a good witch? You don't have to wait for three o'clock in the afternoon to make your move, we've got your costume right here! This officially licensed Wizard of Oz Glinda costume features the lovely pink dress that so impressed us when we saw the movie for the first time as kids! The pink bodice features foam pink butterflies attached to the neckline and waist while stars sparkle from the soft netting surface. The skirt puffs out at the waist and a large jewel and huge puffed sleeves give this dress a fairy tale air. Simply secure this gown up the back with hook and loop fasteners. Finished off with a tall, sparkly crown, this costume will you'll be ready to make your debut in Oz!
Out of Her Bubble and Into Our Hearts
Glinda the Good Witch really knows how to make an entrance. From the moment she floated in on her bubble, we knew we'd never forget her! Complete your legendary look with the right accessories. A starry wand, clear shoes, and kind smile will make you look ready to bestow your wisdom on poor, lost Dorothy. No matter the hour, adults and children alike are sure to be amazed when you show up in this Glinda the Good Witch ensemble!
|X-Small||Dress Waist||24 1/2" - 32"||62cm - 81cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Dress Waist||26 1/2" - 34"||67cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||28 1/2" - 36"||72cm - 91cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||31 1/2" - 38"||80cm - 97cm|
|Large||Dress Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||35" - 40"||89cm - 102cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 22, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 21, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Size LargeRuns very small. Sleeves are extremely tight, and the lining is very thin.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Itchy and cheap. I wouldn't recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Susie Whitehurst | October 9, 2021Not at all true to size. Arm sleeves very tight and chest too tight to consider wearing. I know you get what you pay for but this was really bad.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Denise | September 29, 2020Was this review helpful to you?