Vampiress Bob Wig for Women
- Faux hair made from premium synthetic fiber attached to wig cap
- Inside of wig cap has adjustable, elastic straps
- Styled into a bob cut with bangs, but may be restyled as desired
- Hand washable; instructions included
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Why do vampires always have such a dark aesthetic? We have to imagine that not every person who gets bitten was always into long, black capes and pointy fingernails. Why don’t we see more vampires sporting pastels and bubblegum-pink hair? Sure, some of them probably just like the color black, but there must be other reasons as well. Our research indicates that since vampires primarily hunt at night, they prefer to wear dark colors so they are less detectable when trying to sneak up on people. If you’re looking to blend in, you’ll need a somber wardrobe as well, including accessories!
For vampires who aren’t too fond of hoods, dark hair is a must. Get the look with this Vampiress Bob Wig. It’s adjustable to your head and short enough to stay out of your way while you’re feeding. However, you can wash it by hand if some splattering does happen! It’s also stylable so you can match it to a variety of outfits. The red tint gives it a little color while still being dark enough to keep you hidden.
If you need a hairstyle to get that dark demeanor, this Vampiress Bob Wig is for you! It will complete any creature of the night costume perfectly, and we’re sure you’ll have lots of fun at the coven party.
|Standard||Wig Cap||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Size StandardI bought this wig to go with the Delightfully Dreadful Vampiress Costume. Better than I imagined. When I removed wig from packaging it looked way too small but it expands nicely and luckily fit perfectly. Well made wig. No tangling. Moves freely. Light to wear. Looks fabulous. Expensive...yes....but....I'm worth it dahling!????Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?