- Lined cape w/ attached foam collar
- Vest/shirt combo w/ chain trim
- 100% polyester tricot and interlock knit fabric
- Cape has stand-up foam collar, black outer shell & red lining
- Cape fastens w/ self-fabric ties at front of neck
- Sleeves & back of vest/shirt combo are black tricot; vest front is red interlock w/ black geometric print
- Vest/shirt combo has long gathered sleeves w/ elastic cuffs
- Vest front has two silver-tone metal fob chains, each anchored by a silver-tone button at each end
- Also available in plus size
When you think about it, vampires and stage magicians have a lot in common. They both try to dress up their true aims in a fancy old-fashioned costume, using a dramatic presentation and distracting sleight-of-hand techniques. And while most people consider these sneaky types more than a little charming, things can change pretty quickly when it comes time for some audience participation!
Because it’s all in good fun when you’re just another face watching from the crowd. But when you’re the one getting sawed in half, you start to think a bit more critically about the situation. Like, is there a doctor around just in case Marv the Magnificent here botches the magical stitches when he’s putting you back together? Why didn’t you phone a friend, or consult with your lawyer about this? And why didn’t they make you fill out any paperwork after they pulled you out of your seat?
Same thing with vampires. When an undead baron from Central Europe is gnawing on somebody else’s jugular, it looks downright romantic. But when it’s your neck—well, hopefully we’ll never have to finish that sentence.
Just to be safe, maybe you ought to put on this spectacular Vampire Costume and start keeping odd hours. It’s not a bad idea to learn a couple of card tricks, or how to pull a coin out from behind someone’s ear. And get used to feigning a garlic allergy: it could save your life. Because among magicians and vampires alike, there’s still such a thing as professional respect!
|Large||Cape Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
- SUPERBy Anonymous | September 26, 2017Another great costume. Made really well, I ordered xl for my husband. He usually wears a large but this fits great. Too help you know what size to get here are his measurements. He is 6ft 1 and weighs 184lbs. This is the 4th costume I have purchased from HalloweenCostumes.com within the last 8 weeks. I am very pleased with all of them and I'm keeping them all. I definitely recommend this company, they have been extremely good too me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looking Dracula shirt/cape comboBy Anonymous | January 10, 2022This costume was true to size and fit comfortably. A pair of black pants and face make-up completed it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Nice costume with good detail. Should work well for Hallowe’en.
True to size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- QualityBy Natasha | September 27, 2016Cape is perfect and shirt is a little big thru shoulders but will stuff it to make more menancing... A little short waisted too but he is 6'2 ??Was this review helpful to you?