Dreadful Vampire Men's Costume
- 81% polyester 11% cotton 5% rayon 3% nylon
- Long coat is made of deep red velvet fabric which hangs open
- Coat lapels are made of black velvet fabric to match the vest
- Vest is made of black velvet fabric that slips over head and ties at the waist
- Vest has decorative gold buttons and faux welt pockets
- Ascot is made of red satin with black lace overlay
When you turned into a vampire, the condition was far from in vogue. That was way back, even before Dracula came on the market. Back then doorways were framed in garlic and peasants kept their wooden steaks handy. It's been a long time since then and though you've seen the world change you've stuck with your fashion sense, which you're pretty grateful for these days.
Then the modern era came around and, weirdly enough, things became better for you. You'd think that when people became more aware of the presence of vampires they would be more careful but with the classic novels, debut vampires were seen as dapper and sophisticated you became quite popular in many circles. Thank goodness you had been holding on to your velvet long coat with its deep collar and red silk cravat. It's perfect for those evenings when you're stalking the streets looking ominous. You can't be sure so but you've noticed your prey finds you quite fashionable.
You've found a new lease on life, or whatever you'd like to call your existence, you love when your coat blows in the wind and when you wander under the street lamps and the light gleams on the red velvet of your jacket. It's a great time to be a vampire, people think creatures like you sparkle for goodness sake! In a time like this, there's nothing you should do but embrace the fad, it's already lasted a couple years and will probably only last a couple hundred more before people catch on to your danger and start decorating with that annoying garlic again.
|Small||Sleeve Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|Small||Vest Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Large||Vest Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Nice CostumeBy Dave | October 25, 2021Height 5'9" | Weight 185 | Size MediumNice costume, the jacket is good quality, and since it doesn't have a button, it fits any size belly.
The vest is just in the front, with a rope in the back, so its not a true vest.
I have a regular body with a little beer belly, medium fits fine but was long on the sleeves.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great vampire lookBy Mom w 4 Halloween Crazy Kids | October 9, 2021Height 5'3" | Weight 105 | Size X-SmallHigh quality materials. Perfect fit. Especially liked that this costume was available in men's small &
extra small sizes! My teen is so excited in how nice the costume looked. (FYI Shirt, pants, shoes not included with costume.)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 10, 2021Size LargeFits great. Good qualityBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Harvey | November 3, 2018Really liked the costume and shipping was sooner than expected.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costume.By Current Customer | September 27, 2018The jacket looks great, and the size is OK, but the cloth is a little short behind the arms, so I had to mend it and I am afraid it's going to come apart.
Apart from that, the costume looks very nice, though!Was this review helpful to you?