- Made of plastic
- Comes in two pieces
- 33” long when fully assembled
- Topped by a gray and black skull
- Red faux gems inset on the eyes of skull
Vampires are well written about thanks largely to their perfect mix of fear and fascination. They are noble and monstrous, regal and revolting. Sure, they want to drink blood but also seek to maintain a high lifestyle while doing so… even if they have given up true life a long, long time ago. So, after they have worked hard to achieve their perfect look in elegant attire and the perfect hair style or well-sharpened canines, the real royal vampire knows that they are not yet done. For, one fact remains true whether you are among the living wealthy or the undead aristocracy: the accessories make the attire!
But, do not fret. We have precisely the Vampire Cane that you need to complete your devilish look. This cane comes in two pieces and is made of strong plastic, easily assembled into its full 33” length. Its head features a gray and black skull in the midst of a horrific scream while it stares at your potential dinner with its brilliant red faux gemstones set into the eyes of the skull. Ornate carvings make up arcane marks across the skull, leaving your enchanted victims wondering what magic might lay hidden within the potent-looking accessory. But, whether they find out what powers you truly have is entirely up to you!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- authentic lookingBy Current Customer | November 30, 2016This vampire cane is very nice looking but broke in half within a week.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Plastic.By Jus’ Sayin’ | October 28, 2018It’s a plastic toy folks! I wanted something with quality for an adult’s vampire costume, but am disappointed. Two piece black cane has scratches. The toy skull head is oversized and is hollow. It is a soft plastic that you can squeeze the sides together. Crooked and discolored red plastic “jewels” are set in the skull for the eyes.
It would appeal to an 8-12 year old child as a costume prop, or an
exagerrated prop for a more comical or grotesque costume, or for an actor for the stage so it could be seen by the audience.Was this review helpful to you?