Nightmare Before Christmas Boy's Classic Oogie Boogie Costume
- 100% polyester fabric lined with 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has 4 hook and loop closures at mid back
- Jumpsuit has hidden openings for hands, and elastic at ankles
- Costume printed to look like stitched together burlap sacks
- Hood is lined to help it sit correctly on the head
- Hood has generous opening at Ooogie Boogie's mouth for sight
- Hook and loop diaper access on the inseam
- Officially licensed
Hey, monster under the bed, who's afraid now?
It can be frustrating to be a little kid. Everything is a little bit spooky. Do you remember that feeling? Yes, it can be maddening when your child runs to your bed in the middle of the night but think about what it took to get there. They had to dive off their bed, avoiding the dark gap between their mattress and the floor that housed the monster that had plaguing them all night. When is the last time you faced something that scared you so much? And yes, there are ways to deal with these nighttime fears. You can make them avoid all the scary parts of life but what kind of fun is that? Here's another way to deal. Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and then put your child in a costume that represents the scariest monster in the entire film. And put take that monster under the bed down a few notches!
While Oogie Boogie is pretty scary, this costume is pretty cute. The jumpsuit is oversized and in a burlap pattern with stitches up the sides of the sleeves. The head has a large mouth so that your child can see and breath easily. The top is flopped over and has the enigmatic eyes from the character in the movie. And luckily for everyone involved, the inside of the costume includes absolutely no bugs.
Not a Gamble
When it comes to choosing a Halloween costume, it can be tricky to find a look that's both fun and spooky. The Oogie Boogie man treads that line perfectly. Want to take it to the next level? The whole family can dress up as Nightmare Before Christmas characters. Invite Jack, Sally, and even Locke, Shock, and Barrel to create a group costume that no one will forget!
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||39"||99cm|
- Four StarsBy Maggie | October 21, 2022I ordered it and got it a business day early, I was really happy about the fast service. When I first put it on my son without a mask it looked like a rotisserie chicken! But once I retraced the stitches with permanent marker and added some along the sides and colored in the eyes to make the darker and added stitches around the mouth and on the top of his head. The costume was awesome. It's true to size. It's warm. And overall I'm happy with it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costumeBy Maura | November 13, 2018Shipping was very fast and my son was very excited to wear this! The only downside was the velcro at the bottom that creates the legs. My son complained that it was too scratchy no matter what I did. I finally took it apart and just pinned up the back. Also, the mask has a cap that goes over the head on the inside. It wasn't stitched all the way around for some reason so we put a few stitches in so it would be easier to get on and off. Cute costume and again, very happy with the fast shipping!Was this review helpful to you?