The Magic School Bus Miss Frizzle Costume
- 100% polyester
- Printed satin dress has side zipper and long sleeves with elastic button loops
- Dress also has attached stiff underskirt to add volume
- Officially licensed
Here at Halloweencostumes.com, we ask the important questions. Like, what's going on with Ms. Frizzle's dress? Is that Jupiter, Saturn and a rocket ship on there? Did she make it herself? And how do we get our hands on a Magic School Bus like hers? Well, we still haven't figured out where to get a school bus like the one she uses in the books and television show, but we did solve the mystery of her dress. We found it, and yes, it definitely has Jupiter, Saturn and rocket ships on it. Now, you can have the same dress she wears, since we're offering it to all fans of The Magic School Bus!
This Miss Frizzle costume comes fully licensed from the classic series, The Magic School Bus. The costume dress is made of a vibrant blue satin material with printed planets, stars and rocket ships throughout. The white collar and wrist cuffs help keep the costume authentic to the cartoon series. Of course, we're still working on a Magic School Bus of our own, and if we ever get all the kinks worked out with it, we'll let you know. Until then, you can practice being everyone's favorite elementary school teacher in this licensed look.
|Medium||Dress Length||42 1/4"||107cm|
|Large||Dress Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fantastic CostumeBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018This was an excellent costume. Well received at all the parties I attended. Only complaint is that all the buttons fell off and needed reinforcing. Otherwise was great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ms. FrizzleBy Bianca | November 12, 2019This costume came early than expected. In great condition and awesome fit.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad you like this costume because we love this costume too! Hope your Magic School Bus adventures were just as fun and educational as the one wear Ms. Frizzle and the gang bakes themselves into a cake.
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Cheapest material I've ever seen. Ill-fitting. Overpriced. Just awful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable but runs extremely SMALLBy Current Customer | November 12, 2018I really loved this costume unfortunately being a very petite on top and curvy bottom I usually go with a small or medium for my costumes. I am usually extra small to small in shirts but the challenge fir me was the waist part I could not get my head through! I knew if i went up a size- how was i going to get my shoulders through and that would leave the top looking like a deflated balloon :-( so as much as I loved how this costume looked it didnt work for me. I did return but I am still waiting for my refund.Was this review helpful to you?
- Magical!By Joanna | October 7, 2017Excellent construction and materials! Sizing was accurate, although a bit snug in the bust area. Can't wait for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute idea terrible sizingBy Current Customer | November 8, 2016I absolutely loved this costume but am disappointed with the sizing. I ordered a size larger than I measured to be sure I’d have some room. It was very tight and the waiste was too high. Short waisted. I liked it but can’t return it and not for sure another size would even help. Needs to have a longer waist and match the size for what it is. Maybe have to lose some weight for it to fit better if I ever want to use it again.Was this review helpful to you?