The Magic School Bus Miss Frizzle Plus Size Costume
- 100% polyester
- Printed satin dress has side zipper and long sleeves with elastic button loops
- Dress also has attached stiff underskirt to add volume
- Officially licensed
You better hurry up and get in because Miss Frizzle is ready to zoom off in search of answers to some pretty important science questions. If you're familiar with the magical yellow bus then you already know that routine field trips always end up being a little crazy and really educational. What will happen on this particular trip? Will you surf on a sound wave, swing through the stars, or take a journey through the human digestive system? Believe it or not, all those things are possible when you're a student in Miss Frizzle's class. It wouldn't be the first time that the eccentric science teacher put her students in a uh, sticky situation.
If you've always wished that you could go rafting on a river of lava or navigate the insides of a nostril, then it sounds like you wished for a teacher like Miss Frizzle. We can't turn you into a cartoon Magic School Bus student, but we can hook you up with this officially licensed Miss Frizzle costume for plus size ladies! Once you're wearing it, this planet-print dress may just inspire you to become one rad science teacher like the one you use to watch on TV. Add the fiery orange wig to your look and you'll feel the urge to delve inside a science textbook. Also, if you do happen to take an adventure through the human body, please let us know how that goes; we're very curious for obvious reasons!
|1X||Dress Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Star of the "March for Science" on 4/22/17By Anonymous | October 12, 2016I was shocked by how perfect this costume fit me. I regularly wear a size 14-16 and I was nervous about ordering an XL, so I ordered the 1X and I'm so glad I did. My bra is a 38DD and my chest fit fine, without fear of tearing the sides. I liked the fit, but be advised that the material did not have much give.
I'm a teacher and ordered this outfit both to wear to school for "Earth Day" and then to march in the "March for Science" on 4/22/17. During the march, folks kept stopping me for photos and asking me about my costume. The outfit even made it on a "Mashable.com" post under an article called "Ms. Frizzle Spotted at Science Marches Across the Globe." http://mashable.com/2017/04/23/ms-frizzle-magic-school-bus-march-for-science/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link#8DMUMhYvD9qk It was 85 degrees and sunny, and I was surprised that air moved through it decently well.
I do wish I would of had it dry cleaned to even out the poofy skirt, but with the wind and me moving around you couldn't see the wrinkles. The dress got to me quickly and in great condition. I really appreciate that they stock plus size costumes because they can be very hard to find. Thanks for a "magical" outfit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Halloween is ruined for my ClassBy Science Teacher Rock | October 25, 2019I bought to 3X so that I can take it in since the size chart mentions “true to size”doesn’t work with costumes. I wear a 1X normally but purchased the 3X. The sleeves are extremely long and puffy. The waist is incredibly small. There’s no room in the seam to let out in inch in the waist. I promised my class I would be Mrs Frizzle and now I have to disappoint them! I’m making my costume next year as I hate paying for stuff I can not use.
I also bought the 4t toddler size for my daughter and her dress is too small as well and she not plus sized so it’s definitely something wrong with the merchandise and sizing.
We were to be Mrs Frizzle and Miss Frizzle at the school I teach at and she attends now Mother-Daughter Halloween is totally ruined!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy janelle | November 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 8, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Science and beyondBy Ms Frahscnizzle | November 17, 2018Runs small I went up a size, everyone loved it, students included!Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely terrible.By Anonymous | September 11, 2018The sleeves look like clown sleeves. They are so incredibly big, and it came with a paper like underskirt that made me look three sizes bigger.
Do not buy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exactly as pictured.By Anonymous | October 10, 2017Costume is exactly as pictured. It runs a size small, so I'd order a size bigger.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By Anonymous | October 27, 2016This was a great wig! Good quality.The color was perfect and you definitely need to buy it with the dress! It completed the outfit. For the most part, it was pretty comfortable all day too. I was tiring of it by the end of the school day, but students loved it.Was this review helpful to you?