Dr. Seuss The Cat in the Hat Thing 1 & 2 Large Patches Set
- "Thing 1" Patch
- "Thing 2" Patch
- Iron-on felt patches are each 7 1/4" diameter
- instructions for use are printed on package
- Officially licensed, made by us!
You and your friend are glued at the hip. When you enter a room, people assume that you are twins, though you’ve never seen the resemblance. One thing’s for sure, it’s impossible to break the strong bond that you’ve made. And when it’s time for vacation or any occasion, you both find a way to attend. You stir up some fun and inspire some mischief, like those infamous Things 2 and 1. Don’t deny they’re your idols and make-shift role models, it’s not worth such a silly fib!
Show off your status as friends for the longest with The Cat in the Hat Thing 1 and 2 Patches! These 7-inch labels fit right on your t-shirt or any clothing you like. Create matching costumes by reading instructions printed for convenience. With Thing 1 on your belly and Thing 2 on your friend, or perhaps the reverse if you care, your look will be charming and officially licensed for all your Halloween affairs!
Unleash Thing 1 and Thing 2 with these patches, its what Dr. Seuss would prefer. With the option to decorate a shirt, jacket, or other, these iron-on patches are perfect for all! Create fun for friends and fun for your family with these signature circles!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- WASTE OF MONEY!!By HadesAngel | October 20, 2022The film on the back of the patch when I took it out of the package was already peeling off. Followed the instructions, that was a waste of time. Would not stick to the shirt no matter how long I kept the iron on the patch. Tried using a moist towel over the patch and the black ink started to rub off into the white area of the patch while ironing. Gave up after 10 minutes of trying everything to get it to stay on the shirt. Daughter ended up making me logos with her Cricut at the last minute.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled WASTE OF MONEY!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled WASTE OF MONEY!! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022Patches were perfect to add to any set of red shirt/pants to complete this outfit. So much better than ordering an uncomfortable costume for my children!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful!By Anonymous | March 1, 2022I usually hand paint shirts for my kids' costumes, but in this busy season, I opted for these patches and they ironed on like a dream! The costumes looked adorable, and the patches took me maybe five minutes to iron on. The directions were a little unclear, so I ended up just ironing on top of a thin cloth on top of the patch for a minute or two and that allowed the patch to adhere well!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?