Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Cat in the Hat Costumes
Seuss Kids Cat in the Hat Accessory Kit
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Dr. Seuss is one of the most beloved children's writers of all time. His silly and ridiculous rhyme schemes make learning to read easy and fun. Supposedly, Theodor Geisel (pen name Dr. Seuss) originally wrote The Cat in the Hat in response to poor reading skills in school systems. He wanted to try a different approach than the widely popular Dick and Jane stories.
You know the rest. The Cat in the Hat became one of the most successful children's stories. Children started to enjoy learning to read, and now your little munchkin wants to dress as the Cat in the Hat for Dr. Seuss week. With this Seuss Kids Cat in the Hat Accessory Kit, it will be easy to transform them into the slightly silly Cat. And, thanks to you and Theodor Geisel, they will want to read all the books they can get their hands on.
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel, 97% polyester/3% spandex stretch knit
- Wire-edged brim on red and white striped flannel top hat
- 23'' inner circumference; brim 11" diameter; 9'' tall
- Red bow tie sewn to elastic band that has Velcro at back
- White stretch knit mittens have double thumbs
- Also available in adult size
- Bow tie
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!