Superman Grand Heritage Costume
- Pair of gauntlets
- Boot tops
- 87% polyester/13% spandex stretch knit; 100% polyester satin/ 100% polyurethane foam
- Stretch knit jumpsuit has back zipper, molded latex chest symbol, ankle stirrups
- Ankle length satin cape fastens to inside of front neckline w/ metal snaps
- Belt is molded latex on foam; fastens at back w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips
- Molded latex gauntlets slide over wrists
- Molded latex boot tops
Finding out that you're actually an alien child who crash landed on Earth after his home planet blew up is a real drag. But on the bright side, you might also find out that you have some awesome superpowers that you didn't know about! While we can't help you with discovering any hidden superpowers, this incredible Superman Costume from the Rubie's Grand Heritage collection will make you look just like the real Superman in the DC movie Man of Steel, which is also pretty super!
The story we started out with is pretty much exactly what happened to Clark Kent. He grew up on a farm in Kansas, but once he learned he was actually a Kryptonian, Clark donned the uniform of his home world and started practicing the amazing powers he discovered he had, like x-ray vision, incredible strength, invulnerability, and the ability to fly, which are exactly the kinds of talents somebody wanting to fight crime should have. Before he knew it, Clark was saving the world and getting called “Superman”! Not too bad for a farm kid.
You'll look like you could save the world, too, when you're sporting this high quality costume, designed to capture the intricate details of the blue and red outfit Superman wears in the film! The iconic red cape snaps onto the jumpsuit, and molded latex pieces slip over the suit to complete this detailed look. And if anyone asks what the “S” on your chest stands for, tell them it's the symbol for Hope!
- I'm a professional Superman Actor and this suit is just SUPER!By Anonymous | February 28, 2018This suit is pretty legit. I get hired to do superman appearances all over Houston and the cape pretty much seals the deal. So well made and done and totally worth the price. I use the red superhero boots also sold here and sometimes attach the toppers but either way works.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled I'm a professional Superman Actor and this suit is just SUPER! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled I'm a professional Superman Actor and this suit is just SUPER! No (0)
- Well made, high quality, great detail, could be betterBy Anonymous | November 15, 2013This was a great costume. Everyone that saw it loved it. Adults comment on the quality and I was beginning to think kids thought I was the real superman by how their eyes would light up with excitement and the questions they would ask me. There is a lot of great detail into this costume and the pictures don't do it justice. This costume would get 5 stars if the red color used in the boot topper and S was actually red like the cape. Mine was closer to a pink salmon color than a vibrant red.Was this review helpful to you?