Star Wars Luke Skywalker the Black Series Electronic Helmet
- Premium electronic helmet w/ detailed designs
- Interior padding for comfort (removable)
- 3 interior speakers for surround sound to immerse in battle simulation experience
- LED lights inside the visor simulate blasts of enemy vehicles
- Enemy blaster fire FX w/communication from R2-D2
- Officially licensed
Trust in the Force...
They are always telling you that the Force will guide you. Don't let your fears control you. That is the path to the Dark Side. Just trust that you can do anything. The Force is with you. Okay, sure. All that is true and we're totally on board with it. But... they are also asking you to destroy a moon-sized weapon and, deep down, you know that your mission isn't over even after that! Seriously, there's some serious Imposter Syndrome going on for the Chosen One!
Fortunately, there are solutions that will help you trust in yourself... and that'll help you trust in the Force, too!
Look ready for the mission with this officially licensed Luke Skywalker Electronic Helmet. This is part of the Black Series that will help bring your favorite Star Wars moments to life. The helmet is designed to be a faithful replica of Luke's look from Episode 4, Star Wars: A New Hope. It has interior padding for a comfortable fit or you can remove it for presentation. LED lights and sound effects from blaster fire and R2-D2's warning blips bring you into the battle!
But Look Awesome, Too!
Whether taking down the Death Star or casually trying to levitate a snack, we know that the Force is with us. But, when you look authentic with a Black Series Luke Skywalker helmet, it's a good deal easier to feel it there!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing Helmet and service.By Jaimie | September 3, 2021The helmet I ordered is absolutely fantastic. The quality and detail is next level. The only thing better than the product was the service I receivedBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?