Star Wars Premium Imperial Officer Men's Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex gabardine fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jacket has center-front zipper behind a flap w/ off-center hook & loop fastener closure
- Embroidered insignia on left breast
- Pants have elastic back waistband, front zipper fly
- Jodhpur-style pants billow around thighs and fit snugly below the knee
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative silver-tone buckle at front
- Foam-backed gabardine hat has hook & loop fastener on elastic chin strap
- Wrist-length gloves slide on
- Faux leather boot covers have stretch knit back panel, elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
The Imperial March
Okay, okay. Just admit it. You can hear it in your head already. Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba… yep, it's The Imperial March. You've always paid a little extra attention when you've heard it before, but now it's basically like your own theme song whenever it comes on. You know what's going on here. Come on, just say it out loud and admit it. You're ready to join the Empire!
Hey, it's not necessarily a bad thing. Not at all! Because someone needs to help Darth Vader command the Death Star. We know it's a pretty big plot point, and someone has to do it. Because otherwise, how are the Rebels going to save the day if they don't have villains to defeat? You got this. The Death Star is big, and we're sure it takes lots of really good, top-notch officers to keep things in order. You know, folks just like you! So. Step Up, suit up, and become an Imperial command officer with this premium costume.
Design and details
This Star Wars Premium Imperial Officer Men's Costume Will have you styled just like an imperial officer. Because it's designed straight from the costumes used in our favorite Star Wars movies! That means it's officially licensed by Lucasfilm and Disney and has all the details that matter.
Word to the wise
Warning: if you do end up taking that assignment on the Death Star, we do want to call out that it might be just a tad dangerous. We've heard there's a critical design flaw on one of the exhaust ports...
|X-Small||Pants Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|Large||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
- Quality in Most AreasBy Star Wars Fan | October 19, 2022Height 5' 9" | Weight 190 | Size LargeI ordered the Large uniform and it fits well (I'm 5'9", 190lbs), but the pants are a bit large while the top is a bit small. The quality of the uniform itself is great, but I don't think the sewn on rank and code cylinders in each breast pocket are of the best design (so I removed them so I can put actual hardware on). The hat is good quality material too, but it was sewn bit uneven, so I have to wear it off center to make it appear centered. The belt has a nice solid buckle with a Velcro pleather strap which is fair. The gloves are what you expect. I am not a fan of the boot covers...which are my least favorite aspect of this entire costume. Overall, I'm pleased with this purchase though.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2021A good ensemble with some modification. Sizing suggestion was spot on...I am a Men's Medium so the Small fit me well. In order to make the costume more movie correct, I removed the faux code cylinder patches and replaced them with a pair of silver caulk holders. As others have stated, the flare of the pants are excessive so I had them reduced about 2" per side. Other mods include removing / repositioning the rank patch over the heart and adding Velcro. In this way I can upgrade to a proper plastic rank plate in the future. I also trimmed the front of the boot covers so they would look better on the pair of black shoes I was wearing. In the future I will get actual high boots. Let's just say it was a big hit at the Halloween Costume / Karaoke party and the KJ even played Imperial March walk up music every time I came up to sing ;-)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice qualityBy Amy | October 12, 2021Size LargeOrdered for my teen son. Fits well and is good quality heavier weight fabric. Details are well put together. Gloves are rather flimsy and slim but we'll probably sub other cloves we already have.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?