Star Wars Premium Imperial Officer Men's Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Garment Bag
- 97% polyester 3% elastane jacket, pants and hat
- Jacket has full zipper down the front w/ hook and loop closure
- Sewn on patches and shoulder pads
- Pants have elastic band and zipper closure
- Pants billow out and fit snug below the knee
- Hat has hook and loop closure under chin
- Gloves are one size fits most
- Belt has hook and loop fastener and buckle
- Pair of boot covers have elastic band to secure under your feet
- Officially licensed
The Imperial March
Okay, okay. Just admit it. You can hear it in your head already. Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba… yep, it's The Imperial March. You've always paid a little extra attention when you've heard it before, but now it's basically like your own theme song whenever it comes on. You know what's going on here. Come on, just say it out loud and admit it. You're ready to join the Empire!
Hey, it's not necessarily a bad thing. Not at all! Because someone needs to help Darth Vader command the Death Star. We know it's a pretty big plot point, and someone has to do it. Because otherwise, how are the Rebels going to save the day if they don't have villains to defeat? You got this. The Death Star is big, and we're sure it takes lots of really good, top-notch officers to keep things in order. You know, folks just like you! So. Step Up, suit up, and become an Imperial command officer with this premium costume.
Design and details
This Star Wars Premium Imperial Officer Men's Costume Will have you styled just like an imperial officer. Because it's designed straight from the costumes used in our favorite Star Wars movies! That means it's officially licensed by Lucasfilm and Disney and has all the details that matter.
Word to the wise
Warning: if you do end up taking that assignment on the Death Star, we do want to call out that it might be just a tad dangerous. We've heard there's a critical design flaw on one of the exhaust ports...
|Small||Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2021A good ensemble with some modification. Sizing suggestion was spot on...I am a Men's Medium so the Small fit me well. In order to make the costume more movie correct, I removed the faux code cylinder patches and replaced them with a pair of silver caulk holders. As others have stated, the flare of the pants are excessive so I had them reduced about 2" per side. Other mods include removing / repositioning the rank patch over the heart and adding Velcro. In this way I can upgrade to a proper plastic rank plate in the future. I also trimmed the front of the boot covers so they would look better on the pair of black shoes I was wearing. In the future I will get actual high boots. Let's just say it was a big hit at the Halloween Costume / Karaoke party and the KJ even played Imperial March walk up music every time I came up to sing ;-)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice qualityBy Amy | October 12, 2021Size LargeOrdered for my teen son. Fits well and is good quality heavier weight fabric. Details are well put together. Gloves are rather flimsy and slim but we'll probably sub other cloves we already have.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?