- Wool Scarf
- Officially licensed
- 63'' knitted Ravenclaw scarf w/ house crest
- 100% wool
- Blue and gray house colors
Everyone wants the Sorting Hat to place them in the House of Gryffindor. Because, you know, that's the House of Harry Potter himself. Who doesn't want to be on the same team as the big hero? But you're a little different. You're your own person, and a witty, academically-minded intellectual at that. Gryffindor isn't right for you... because you know that Sorting Hat would definitely put you in Ravenclaw. So why not show off your affiliation, and your loyalty, with this officially licensed Ravenclaw Scarf?
The House of Ravenclaw is known for placing a high value on "those of wit and learning," and nothing looks smarter than this handsome knitted scarf, with its blue and gray colors and the unmistakable Ravenclaw emblem. But it's not just for looks. Made of 100 percent wool, it'll keep you warm as well. Just don't forget to have a look at our other Ravenclaw accessories so you can rep your house like a proud alum!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Ravenclaw ScarfBy Current Customer | June 17, 2017Excellent!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Manfred Fischer | June 16, 2015A scarf with na embroideryWas this review helpful to you?
- Cool ScarfBy Travis | January 17, 2013This scarf is very long and well constructed. I got it for my Halloween costume but have found I am using it through the winter because it is nicer than my other scarves. Would definitely recommend!Was this review helpful to you?