Pumpkin Fence with Green Light Halloween Decoration
- Molded plastic fence posts are connected buy jute twine
- Fence posts are molded & painted to look like moss-covered branches cut from trees
- Posts measure 16" to 18" tall, spaced at 12" intervals; total length 5 feet
- The post on each end is topped with an 8" diameter plastic pumpkin and has a ground stake at lower end
- Each pumpkin is molded to look like a jack-o-lantern with an evil grin
- Jack-o-lantern eyes flash w/ green LEDs when activated by on/off switch at back
- Requires button cell batteries (demo batteries included)
- Exclusively made by us
The Garden Comes Alive
Normally, the farmer's little patch is a cheerful kind of place. All sorts of people like to stop in for a spell as they pass by, to enjoy the warm sun and see the small orange gourds grow bigger every day. But then October rolled around, and everything changed. Enter through the gate, and you'll get the spooky feeling that you're being watched. It doesn't help that the pumpkins seem to have chosen some evil-looking gatekeepers!
Welcome Halloween visitors - or attempt to scare off intruders - with this exclusive Light Up Pumpkin Fence! The four molded plastic fence posts are eighteen inches tall each, and are painted to look like moss-covered branches. They are connected to each other via jute twine. All together, the decoration spans a length of five feet. The two end posts are toppedwith plastic jack-o-lanterns with light-up green eyes.
Halloween is the best time of year, because our decorations look like they could either be the sign of a really great party going on, or a spooky warning not to get too close. The real meaning can change daily, depending on how sociable you're feeling.
|Standard||Height||16" - 18"||41cm - 46cm|
|Standard||Total Length||5 feet||5 feet|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- One StarBy Gina | November 3, 2022The pumpkin head fence are very cheaply made. Two were missing the stem on top.. They wouldn't stand up when in the ground so we had to rig them.. Very very disappointed!!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- If you are looking for a project…By Badluckbetty | October 7, 2022..then these are for you.
I bought 2 sets which is 4 pumpkins, all 4 pumpkins arrived broken in one way or another. The paint on the pumpkins looks nothing like the photos. With some gorilla glue, metal stake points (my bf made on his CNC) and a whole new paint job these worked ok. What I didn’t see before I bought them is each pumpkin is only 1/2 a pumpkin, the back is completely flat. The idea is cool but the construction failed miserably.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?