Plus Size Women's Disco Costume
- Tunic Top
- 100% polyester sequence covered fabric
- Tunic top has V-neckline gathered at the center of the bust
- Plus Size Women's Disco Costume
- Sleeves are fitted to the upper arm, flared below the elbow
- Pants have elastic waist and are flared below the knees
- Matching scarf is a 6'' by 48'' rectangle with tapered ends
We like to picture the disco dancefloor as a glittering model of the cosmos—and not just because the disco ball at the center makes everybody feel like a star! Although maybe we should have gone with that, because it's a lot more catchy than what we were thinking. It's just that with the fog machine cranked up, the only visible light is reflected by the dancers' electric moves and their shimmering outfits! Yeah, we should have stuck with the thing about the stars.
Anyway, this Plus Size Women's Disco costume features bright colors in an eye-catching pattern that was borrowed from the mind-bending fashion of the 60s, and it's covered head to toe in metallic sequins that belong to the 70s, when everything really seemed to sparkle! With flared cuffs on the sleeves and pants, this spectacular suit will make you look like a cross between a psychedelic alligator or an opulent ostrich: in other words, a real party animal!
And since psychedelic alligator skins and opulent ostrich feathers cost a pretty penny, we recommend sticking with a 100% polyester ensemble like this for your next throwback bash or decades party. It's good for a complete look, including a matching scarf. It comes with everything you need, except for your favorite pair of boogie shoes. Though a poofy wig or some vervy sunglasses are a great way to make it feel like all the action revolves around you!
|1X||Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|1X||Pants Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|2X||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|2X||Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|3X||Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice CostumeBy Current Customer | January 14, 2017Very pretty costume! It was a big hit at the 70's party. The fit was excellent! The sequins kept falling off, but that was ok...Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear that! Did you happen to contact our Customer Service team in any way? They are always welcome to help if there is an issue with the costume in any way.