Plus Size Spooky Ghost Costume
- Hooded Robe
- Pair of Gloves
- Main body: 73% cotton, 27% polyester other: 100% polyester
- Hooded gray robe has back zipper
- Hood has foam lining for shape, black face cover attached--will restrict vision
- Draped layers of tattered white gauze
- Black gloves have foam backing and extended foam fingertips
- Exclusively, made by us!
Behold, the very last thing you'd ever want to see while driving down a dark, winding, and lonely road in the middle of the night! Seriously, imagine your headlights catching that. That's why we're proud to present this exclusive and creepy costume. Because for far too long, people have made light of ghosts. Between that "Casper" guy and all those people who go out wearing white sheets with eyeholes cut into them, the spirits of the undead have taken quite a beating. We still think they're downright terrifying, and we know that this plus spooky ghost costume will prove us right!
The best part of this costume is that it's deceptively simple. No makeup necessary, no fancy special effects. Just a pair of dark gloves and the robe, which has a layer of fringed white flowing over the top for that disturbingly ethereal, ancient and rotting look. Attached is the the foam head with a black mask, which will have your friends and fellow Halloween partiers feeling unsettled when they look at your face... and see only a dark abyss of nothingness. It's a great way to add an air of chilling mystery to your getup this year. We recommend walking into a crowded Halloween party and just creeping around all night, saying nothing! You're guaranteed to spook the heck out of people.
Make Halloween truly spooky again with this awesome Plus Size Spooky Ghost Costume, which is made by us. And for some added creep factor, be sure to have a look around at our scary accessories (like the Skull Light Up Lantern, pictured, sold separately)!
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|4X||Robe Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|6X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|6X||Robe Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022Size 2XLoved this costume. Yes, it can be hard to see. But, I wore it to work and the lights are bright, so seeing was not an issue. I had fun with it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2022Size 2XBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice idea, poorly executedBy Darcie | November 5, 2020Size 2XThe quality is fairly good. The hands are a lot of fun. However, it was SO HARD TO SEE through the black face mask. And, as a woman with shoulder length hair, the headpiece kept shoving my hair into my face making it nearly impossible to see. I then tried to pull back the black face mask and ended up getting all tangled up. I ended up taking off the entire costume for my event as I could not figure out how to straighten it up. Everything got all tangled up! I still don’t know how to make it right!
The concept is really cool, but don’t buy it if you have long hair and can’t keep it tied back. And I expect to see anything through the black face piece.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Nice idea, poorly executed Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Nice idea, poorly executed No (0)
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2022This costume is truly fantastic!. The only problem is that it is difficult to see though the cloth face cover in dim lighted areas. I pulled the face covering up and draped it over my head and part of my face and covered my face with white make up with blackened eyes and lips. No one new who I was which is part of the purpose of wearing a costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worth itBy Anonymous | October 30, 2022Size 2XI bought the plus sized version; it fits great. The head and face cover are a bit big but still workable. It does obscure your vision, which I think was mentioned in the description. Otherwise I love it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Spooky Ghost CostumeBy Lynn | August 23, 2022The costume was ripped down the front. It looks like someone attempted to fix it. Not done well. I will be able to fix it better, but I shouldn't have to. Already told I could not return it .
Disappointed, but will still use it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 2, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap cheap cheapBy Anonymous | October 4, 2019For the price paid for this costume I'd hoped it wouldn't be crap. Alas, out of the package the zipper on the ghost was already broken. Within 10 minutes the chain broke, and the foam where the handle attaches to the lantern began to fall apart. That said, my son enjoyed the ghost part of the costume. I won't be buying another costume from them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Needs some workBy JP Bell | October 27, 2018The hood has no structure, it lays smashed, flat on the top. It's very hot, there is no ventilation, that combined with the black cloth covering your face it's makes it hard to breathe and it became very claustrophobic. Also you can't see out through the black cloth, at night it was impossible to see anything. The hole where the face is has no support, it does not look perfectly round like the photo, it clasped in around your face. So I'm going to sew in some support around the face and vent holes and structure to the hood, but if your not the crafty type I would pass.Was this review helpful to you?
- Confusing MessBy Anonymous | November 1, 2017The robe is a mess and almost impossible to put on by oneself. The stitching attaching the white cloth to the gray base is often in awkward positions making the costume less comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic costume!By Anonymous | October 12, 2017This costume looks exactly as depicted, and fits well. It’s especially great as a plus size costume because it truly hides any flaws. Comfortable and realistic looking. No complaints :)Was this review helpful to you?