Plus Size White / Red Striped Tights
- Plus Size White / Red Striped Tights
- 50% nylon, 50% polyester
- Red & white striped stockings
Look, we get it - Christmas only comes around but once a year, and with it, the delicious, frosty, peppermint party in your mouth that is the candy cane. We love them, too! Every year, as soon as they’re in the store, we’re out buying boxes of ‘em, because once Christmas is over, those things are outta there, and maybe it’s just us, but we like that refreshing peppermint taste in our coffee and cocoa all year round, okay? Sue us!
But while we totally bond with you over our shared love for all things peppermint, friendship is best built on trust and honesty, and so we’re gonna be straight with you sister: It appears that you might have a problem putting down the red and white stuff. We know that you’re stealing our candy canes. Sure, you can tell everyone that it’s your new pair of Plus Size White/ Red Striped Tights that are making your legs look like peppermints, but we know the signs, and you’re definitely OD’ing on the striped stuff. It’s going to be okay - we’re here to help you, and we gotta say - those legs look great! Super festive and whoa on that holiday cheer! (But seriously, put down the candy cane - what is that, like, your 15th of the day?!)
- OUTSTANDINGBy Karen Ann Rood | October 31, 2016I'm so thrilled to find tights that actually fit!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love ThemBy TINA RAY | May 26, 2020Added to the Elf Costume makes a perfect pair.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for OccasionBy Jrod65 | December 8, 2018Just what I ordered. Was delivered as specified during ordering.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?