Plus Size Black / White Striped Tights
- Plus Size Black / White Striped Tights
- 50% nylon, 50% polyester
Your pals and you argue constantly about what the best classic pattern truly is; Missy sings polka dot praises while Perry claims houndstooth is where it's at. Of course, we know they are both wrong!
Meanwhile, your spirit pattern is a big, bold stripe, and we think you’re onto something! This Halloween you can prove your fashion prowess (and prove them wrong) in these Plus Size Black & White Striped Tights. That’s right, they’ll all be seeing stripes when you walk on the scene in this scintillating pair of pantyhose! After all, you know as well as we do that a pattern like this makes your legs look long and lean, and you can perfectly pair them with any Harley Quinn, witch, or sexy prisoner costume! Now, what was that about polka dots? Yawn.
- Love these tights!By Dazzled | October 30, 2013I got so many wonderful compliments on my striped tights!! They fit really well...I was a little nervous because being a plus sized girl tights tend not to fit right even though most places say they do. However, these did! I'm very tall so they were a little short for me, but I made them work. For someone of average height 5' 11" or under, these should work perfect for you!!! These could work on many costumes or outfits too!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tangela Ray | October 2, 2020They fit perfectBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Alice-approvedBy Lori | February 23, 2020Definitely some tights that will go well with an Alice in Wonderland costume/theme. Fit well and looked good.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worked for 1 wear.By Stacy | February 2, 2020Quality isn't great, but worked for one wearing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fine for Halloween.By Queen O’ Ween | November 18, 2018These were fine. I’m a 14, about 5’8 190 and these fit fine.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?