Plus Size Top Gun Costume Jumpsuit
- 2 Name Badges
- Plus Size Top Gun Jumpsuit
- Officially licensed
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Center-front zipper
- 4 cargo pockets on chest & thighs close w/ zippers
- Embroidered patches on breast & sleeves
- Interchangeable name patches for "Maverick" & "Goose" attach w/ hook & loop fastener
Nothing turns a girl on like aviator sunglasses. Any guy can rock the look, too. It just takes a little confidence. You can hide behind them, but there is a certain amount of machismo built right into the mirrored finish. Put on a pair and you are instantly a sexy Tom Cruise from "Top Gun". Not the movie where he was dancing in his underwear, but the fighter pilot movie he starred in based on the U.S. Navy's elite fighter team, the Blue Angels. Wow -- now there's some guys that really know how to wear a pair of aviators like they mean it.
This is all before Tom Cruise got all weird and couch jumpy, though. Oddly, his character flew an F-14 Tomcat. Is that some real life foreshadowing, or what?! Well, obviously Katie lost her loving feeling and moved on. We should, too.
Sometimes you are feeling a little bit like Goose, sometimes you wanna rock your inner Maverick. Luckily, this olive green jumpsuit lets you do both with removable Goose and Maverick name patches to choose between. Which name you pick depends on the mission, just make sure your ego doesn't write a check that your body can't cash.
And, if you feel the need for speed, check out our delivery. We think were pretty darn fast. Not Mach 2, but still fast.
- Long Legs, Small TorsoBy Tom | October 25, 2018The costume itself seems great. Looks good and I was excited to try it on. Legs went on great, longer than I needed at 6'2". When I went to throw the arms on is when it go bad. The torso is tiny and I was barely able to fit. It was so tight in length that it gave me a wedgie. Meanwhile, my legs could be 4-6 inches longer without an issue. Disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?