- Plastic Cigar
- Made of plastic
- ''Big Shot'' sticker attached to the side
- Resembles real cigar
- 9'' long
Sometimes, being a big shot, starts with looking like a big shot and nothings says, "I made it in life," like sitting by a fire, puffing on a cigar. Of course, smoking a freshly rolled cigar just isn't for everyone, for good reason. There is the smoke, the exorbitantly high tobacco prices, and of course, the health risks, so we thought offering you a better option, would be a win-win. That's why we have an alternative for those who just want that look, but none of the baggage.
This Plastic Cigar looks like the real thing, but doesn't come with any of the other drawbacks. This faux cigar is shaped out of brown plastic, and textured to add authenticity. It has a “Big Shot” sticker on the side and is 9 inches long. Pair it with your gangster costume or any other of your choosing, sit back, and relax.
- Pretty goodBy KATHRYN C. | November 16, 2013What's there to say? It served it's purpose and stayed in one piece.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | April 19, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Elliott Benton | October 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- cool!By judine 2 | November 9, 2018Perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- Not much to sayBy Anonymous | October 29, 2017This was just okay for my outfit. In the end I ended up going with a much smaller but realistic looking cigar.
I was contemplating the plastic vs foam core and decided I'd just get both at $1.99. Unfortunately, this thing is HUGE. Seeing at first was an understatement. It's 9in long and about 2in thick. It was a bit unwieldy to keep in mouth long enough and a burden to carry around at a party. (Almost impossible to hold a drink and cigar in one hand like the period)
The smaller cigar I ordered was much better, and looked a lot more authentic and I even got compliments on that one for looks.
Unless you've got a big mouth or don't mind carrying a cigar the size of a cucumber around, I'd pass. But it worked well, and does what it says. The only other gripe I had was the white portion sticks out like a sore thumb when in your mouth so it ends up looking more like a big kazoo. Perhaps if they made it darker or the same color it'd be better.Was this review helpful to you?
- very good propBy Maria | March 11, 2017very goodWas this review helpful to you?
- Don't like itBy Maria | October 3, 2016Looks fake and it's way too big.Was this review helpful to you?