Women's Sexy Nurse Costume
- Wrap Dress
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- White wrap-style thigh-length minidress fastens with self-fabric waist ties
- Apron is a square of white interlock with self-fabric waist ties and a large red cross printed in the center
- Hat is white interlock with a red printed cross, and can be pinned to the hair
- Flexible toy stethoscope is black and gray plastic
- Note: Dress color may differ from picture. Fabric is slightly off-white.
Doctors may get all the glory in the non-stop thrill ride of hospital work, but everyone knows it's the nurses who do all the dirty work. And while the docs are stuck wearing stuffy lab coats and neckties, nurses get to strut around in sexy outfits like this Retro Nurse Costume, and trust us, this sweet and sassy style is much more fun to wear to parties!
This may be hard to believe, but we're writers, not medical professionals. And since we couldn't tell the difference between a spleen and a scapula if our lives depended on it (at least, not without Googling it first), we don't want to make it sound like nurses or doctors are better or worse than one another. However, this vintage health care costume will definitely make you more popular with party guests than any fancy M.D.s! But keep in mind that when you show up to a Halloween party in this dress, you're not just there to look hot; you have a duty to keep an eye on the party's vital signs and make sure it stays going strong. You'll also have the perfect excuse to say "Stat!" after everything you say!
While this sterile looking dress and cap set doesn't make you a licensed nurse practitioner, it does make you look incredibly sexy, which has been known to cure many ailments of its own (especially broken hearts, which you can check with the stethoscope accessory). Add a pair of heels to complete this seductive look, and start making your rounds at the party. Stat!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Naughty NurseBy D. Jones | January 17, 2013My nurse' costume was a Big Hit! I was worried about someone else possibly having the same costume as I did & I almost ordered something else. But as things turned out I was the only nurse on duty & was very happy about it. I added a pair of fishnet thigh highs & red heels which took the costume from regular nurse to Naughty Nurse & I got several requests for house calls all night! My fiance was a surgeon & we made the perfect duo.Was this review helpful to you?
- cute!By Sasha | September 18, 2019it was a little see-through, but overall comfortable and cute! the hat was weird though, I gave up on it before the party even started, the outfit was good enough! and at a fantastic price too!
ordered a medium and it was great, the tie really let it be as adjustable as needed!Was this review helpful to you?
- Defective...By Juanita | October 29, 2015I'm disappointed because my nurses hat was just a piece of material. There was nothing to stabilize the hat on my head. I had to spend more money on another hat so that the costume made sense. The dress for just fine. It was true to size.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Cheap not worth the moneyWas this review helpful to you?
- See through dress and hat?!By Current Customer | October 23, 2016The dress is super short and see through. I am 5'7", athletic build and this dress is like a tunic. It's see through and the hat? I can't even imagine it fitting on a baby. Just terrible.Was this review helpful to you?
- HatBy Anonymous | October 30, 2015Hat didn't come with anything to attach to head that might take some kind of work to be able to wear it. May-be a headband.Was this review helpful to you?