Nightmare Before Christmas Classic Zero Toddler Costume
- 2 Non-replaceable Button Cell Batteries
- 100% polyester
- Cape connects in the back with hook and loop closures
- Hood has a foam padded Zero head with hook and loop closures
- Nose lights up
- Batteries included (2 non-replaceable button batteries)
- Officially licensed
Man's Best Friend for Life and Beyond
That ghost lifestyle seems pretty tough. You have to get up at all hours of the night, jangling chains and moaning until someone decides to wake up. And after that, they decide to tell themselves that it was all a bad dream! Then there are the places you have to hang out. Ghosts never get to lounge at the beach or head out for ice cream instead they're stuck creaking around in attics and floating through graveyards on foggy nights. No matter how much you like the spooky side of life, that kind of atmosphere has got to get old. There's only one thing that could make that afterlife style bearable, having a good doggo by your side while you haunt! In fact, we're certain Zero's companionship is why Jack Skellington is always in such a good mood.
This licensed Nightmare Before Christmas Zero costume is a great twist on the classic ghost costume! The white tunic is pretty simple while the head secures under the chin with a hook and eye touch strip. Zero's face is detailed with big, black eyes and a three-dimensional glowing pumpkin nose. The hood is topped off with big ears that will flop in the wind as your kid celebrates Halloween night.
Party of Ghouls
It's been a while since Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas changed both Halloween and Christmas forever and still, we can't get enough. If you want to have the ultimate Nightmare Before Christmas group costume, it's easier than ever! Not only do we have awesome Jack and Sally costumes in all sorts of styles but you can also pick out costumes for Locke, Shock, Barrel, and their Boogeyman ringleader. Want to really shake things up? Throw Santy Claws into the mix! Now that would be an interesting party of people!
|Size 4/6||Cape length||25"||64cm|
- Never would light up & the sewingBy Sara Emily Lawrence | October 30, 2022Never would this costume ever light up in the pumpkin nose. You can feel some type of thing in there but never a button. Also.. don’t get me wrong this was super cute (of course I had to buy a long sleeve white shirt and a pair of white leggings to go with it) for the occasion but it is very poorly sewn when you actually lay it out flat and look at it. No wonder I was confused with it when first opening it. Also, why is the Velcro and the slit at the front instead of the back? This cost way to much to have been this poorly madeBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Never would light up & the sewing Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Never would light up & the sewing No (0)
- Five StarsBy Shaela | October 22, 2022Size 2TSuper cute on my toddler. We got so many compliments on this costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- So cute!By Britany | July 28, 2021Height 38" | Weight 35 lbs | Size 3T/4TVery cute for our nightmare before Christmas theme this yearBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018My youngest daughter loved this costumeWas this review helpful to you?