Moving Bunny Ears Costume Accessory
- Bunny Ear Headband
- Ears of faux fur and fleece are mounted on plastic headband
- Battery pack is contained in headband--requires 3 AAA batteries (demo batteries included)
- Ears twitch forward and backward when activated
- Can be set for sound-activation or continuous motion
It will be easier to hop to each of your "egg-citing" tasks if your bunny ears helped out by moving right along with you! You'll look like a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed rabbit once you place these moving bunny ears on your head. These soft, white, fur ears, with an equally soft pink inner-ear lining, are actually sound-activated. Which means they'll twitch back and forth every time you make a noise. We bet that Peter Cottontail will be jealous once he gets wind that you have moving ears!
Add this fun, novelty accessory to any type of bunny costume you plan on wearing. Whether it's a playful one, a goofy one, or a sexy variation of a bunny costume, these Moving Bunny Ears will be perfect and step it up to the next level. Be sure to take a look through the rest of out bunny themed accessories and be the bunniest bunny you can be this Halloween or Easter season!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Luckey | April 23, 2022Made a great hit at WalMart where I work, kids loved it. Wish I couldv'e had the bunny feet shoe covers to go with it. But I did get the nose and I made my own bunny tale. The cons are the tip of head piece dug into bones by my ears, wish there was more padding on the tips. And you had to talk in semi loud voice to make ears move but when they did the kids loved it as I passed out candy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022Headband extremely painful to wear. The battery pack makes the band unbalanced so that it never stayed on my head for longer than a minute. It would immediately fall off if I moved my head to look around. Sound sensor was very weak so the ears rarely moved. Total waste of money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | April 6, 2022Kind of disappointed. Bought these for a child and the headband is a thick, uncomfortable plastic. There is a piece of foam on the ends that is supposed to cushion but it still presses in to your skull and is painful.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?