Miles Morales Spider-Man 2nd Skin Adult Costume
- 96% polyester, 4% spandex
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Hands and feet are fully enclosed
- All-over printed graphics
- Mask is same fabric as jumpsuit, covers entire head
- Mask has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Mask has mesh-covered eye openings for limited vision
- Officially licensed
A New Spider in Town
Every hero needs to hang up their spandex at some point! After all, Peter Parker can't spend his entire life swinging through tall buildings of New York City, webbing up bad guys and taking down supervillains. He needs a little bit of "me" time now that he's getting older, so maybe it's time to let a new kind of Spider-Man fill in for a while! Of course, we're talking about... you!
What's that? You were never bitten by a scientifically modified arachnid? And you don't even have a costume? Well, no worries! We can get you hooked up with a costume that's fit for the high flying acrobatics of Spider-Man, so that means all you need to do is get some superpowers through a freak experiment involving a spider! Easy, right?
Based on Miles Morales' outfit from the amazing animated film, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, this Spider-Man 2nd Skin Adult Costume gives you a form fit suit that will help you feel like a superhero. The jumpsuit is made out of a polyester and spandex blend material that stretches to fit. The exterior has printed webbing details covering the suit, along with Miles' red spider-symbol on the front. It also has a mask that covers your entire head and features the large, white eyes in front. The mask has see-through qualities, but it may cause some impairment of vision, so be careful while you're out there doing the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man thing!
Waiting on the Spider-Powers
All right, so maybe acquiring some real superpowers is a little tougher than it sounds! The good news is that with this officially licensed Miles Morales Spider-Man costume, you can get an authentic look so you'll be 100% ready when you finally do get some spider-powers of your own!
- Awesome!By Anonymous | November 2, 2022Height 5'6 | Weight 155 | Size MediumThis thing fits me perfectly! Took a chance and did a cartwheels to see what would and it was fine, no rips or anything like that.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 11, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?