Men's Sound FX Bio Hazard Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- Pair of Gloves
- Sound Box
- Jumpsuit & belt: 100% polyester; gloves: 100% natural latex; mask: 100% PVC
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Elastic in hood edge, sleeve cuffs, edge of boot covers
- All-over printed graphics
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Webbing belt has plastic parachute buckle
- Gloves are natural latex w/ printed chemical spatter
- Sound box attaches to belt w/ hook & loop fastener
- Requires 2 AA batteries (demo batteries included)
Caution: Hazardous Materials Ahead
Uh oh, this might hit a little too close to home for some men out there! But what is it about their gym clothes that gets so stinky? If you don't throw them in the wash right away, you might wish you had a real hazmat suit. We're kidding! Mostly...everyone can get stinky, not just dudes. We're getting some serious bio danger vibes from this Men's Sound FX Bio Hazard Costume. Maybe next time you find a nasty set of gym shorts, you can walk them to the laundry in this suit!
We can hear the classic biohazard alarm now! Oh wait, that's not in our heads—it's actually coming from the suit! That's right, this biohazard suit comes with its own sound device. It sticks to the belt and will blare a warning to anyone in your path. The suit itself is a classic jumpsuit with a front zipper. It is pale yellow, with a black belt, attached black boot covers, and black symbols on the chest and arm. Both versions of the biohazard symbol are represented for good measure. Good thing, too, because this suit looks like it's already been spattered with something green and toxic! Better pull on the provided black gloves (although those have goo on them, too). Finally, pull on the vinyl gas mask for complete protection. Please note that vision will be obscured by the mesh eye coverings on the mask. Keep your biohazard items in a well lit space!
Too Little Too Late
You didn't get the suit on in time! The toxins are affecting your body funtion and behaviors. In other words, feel free to get spooky or groovy in this costume! You can do the sprinkler or the zombie walk—whatever the situation calls for!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review